Chapter 17

Hello everyone 😊

1 week later.

In Birla house Everyone is running here and there, Abhi is on call bhaiya kb tk aaege aap saman le kr. Manjri ask Neil ki saari tayyari ho gyi and Neil is Asking his bro Abhi said almost everything is ready and Harsh ask manjri where is Anisha wo ready h . So manjri told him that Anish has gone to parlour with Akshu and Aaru. Abhi hear her  name comes there. And ask Anisha kb tk aaegi Manjri tell them Akshu direct usko yhi drop kregi frr baad me sb ke saath aaegi. Abhi gets excited to see Akshu glimpse.

Because in this one week lots of things change in abhi like he is not get irritated with Akshu's talking and clumsiness. He always wants her glimpse to see him. And one day when he is in college and Akshu was talking to one boy and abhi gets angry and Rohan notice this and ask what happen but he says nothing. Then Rohan says jis trh tm us ladke se jl rhe ho na mujhe lgta h nafrat karte krte tumko usse pyaar ho gya h.

Abhi in hesitate tone pgl h kya pyaar aur wo bhi usse kbhi nii sapne me bhi nii aur rhi baat jlne ki to mai kyu jluga kisi se bhi kuch bhi Mt bol. Rohan says itni bhi buri nii h wo. Tm nii to koi aur shi. And at this abhi glares at him and left from their and in his room he is thinking what Rohan told him. And after thinking all night sleep drived him.

Abhi is coming to college and goes to garden where is lot of crowd there he clear the crowd and goes forward and sence gives him shock girl is standing and boy is on his knees a rose in his hand and says I really Love you Akshara will you be my girlfriend. Abhi anger is on his feast. And he comes forward and start beating the boy but Akshu stop him and says why are you beating him he only says his feelings to me. Abhi gets more angry. So you accepting his proposal. This is not your business whom I accept or not. Abhi says you are not going to accept his proposal.

Akshu: who the hell are you to stop me? And why m i listening to you- Abhi cuts her and hugs her and says I Love you Akshara and for that moment for them crowd gets blurr only two of them. Akshu gets shock and says : but i don't love you and don't dare to come near me and she leaves a devastated Abhi with this abhi wake up with jerk and realise he is dreaming it and fell relax and then thought about his dream he proposes akshara. And finally he realises he loves her. And gets excited but in another second his happines vanish thought if akshu know this how she reacts if she reacts same like dream he shrugs his thoughts and make up Ming to not tell akshu about his feelings. Till then he make sure about Akshu. Then he realises he for the first time says her Akshu instead of Akshara and little shy

Anisha comes and pat on his shoulder and his thoughts broke Anisha: kha kho gye.

Abhi: khi nii tu kb aai aur kiske saath and see here there for akshara. But no sign of her.

Anisha: aree aaru mujhe yha tk chod gyi akshu to mujhe ghr k bhr drop kr ke chli gyi Kairav k call aya tha usko. And blushes.

Abhi sees her blushing and teases her: Kairav k call ohoo.. Anisha hit him and run away and Abhi says aaram se gir jaogi.

Abhi: girne se yaad aaya Aaj mene meri girija ka chehra bhi nii dekha wo kaisi lg rhi hogi.

Neil: bhai everything is done go and change tb tk guest bhi aane lgege and then Goenka's bhi aa jaege. Abhi goes to his room and start getting ready.
........
In Goenka house Everyone is ready and Naira shouts Akshu Kairav jldi aao kha ho.

Akshu: mumma i coming just finding my phone to call Reem.

Naira: okk come fast. Ye ldki bhi na pta nii kha rkhti firti h apna saman. Then akshu and Kairav comes down and Naira  says this thu thu for their children and take evil eyes off.
Kartik: akshu i must say you look soo pretty baccha. And Kairav and aaru you both also look awesome

Siblings: Thank you papa.

Akshu runs to them and half slips then control her clumsiness
Naira/ kartik: aaram se akshu.

Akshu : sorry pta nii-

Naira: Abhimanyu tumko shi khta h girija hr jgh girti rhti ho Akshu pouts and everyone laughs and dadu hugs her and says don't dare to annoyed my baccha okk. And everyone says sorry .and Akshu thinks that in this 1 week Abhimanyu gets change neither he fights with her nor gets annoyed by her talking and clumsiness and dadu pats her shoulder and she says she is overthinking may be because of Kairav bhaiya and Anisha bhabhi relation

Naira: accha ab chalte h wrna derr ho jaegi. And they left the house. After enter birla house akshu asks Naira where is rings and she remembers rings are in her room and then kartik says naira tm ring kaise Lana bhul gyi.

Naira: tmhri ye bacchi ko bulane ki wjh se. And says sorry .

Akshu: don't worry mom agr aap meri wjh se bhooli h to lekr bhi mai aaungi.

Aaru: mai chlu saath me.

Akshu: no you all go mai aati hu. And all goes inside birla house and Akshu goes to her house for rings.
....
Everyone comes down and manjri told Anisha ki tm abhi Mt aao mai tumko bulau tb aana .

Guest starts coming manjri and harsh receive guest and Neil is sees that everything is perfect and Our very own Abhi is only waiting for his love his Akshu.

Just then Goenka aarives and harsh manjri greets them and bless Kairav and abhi also comes there and take bless with them.

Kartik: Abhimanyu i must say you look so handsome. If today any girl faint the reason is you. And everyone laughs.

Abhi murmur: kisi aur ka to nii pta but aapki beti to nii hogi but hai kha meri akshu. He realises first time he says meri akshu and blushes. 

Harsh: kartik sb to dikh rhe h but meri beti nii dik rhi and abhi says thanks for his father in mind to ask. If he ask about it then it's looks wrong for know because for everyone it's not look odd but for him his feelings gets change for her .

Kartik: she's coming .

Manjri: pr kha rh gyi

Naira: haa wo- . Dadu cuts them aab andr aa jae ya ldkewalo ko bhr hi rhna padega aakshu ki wjh se.

And everyone chuckles and welcome them. But Abhi is now more restless for akshu to see her how is she looking . Then thought to check on her if she fine. Because he very well known his clumsiness if she runs in hurry and gets slip and hurt. And going towards gate then Neil  stops him and he turns and says what?

Neil: where are you going

Abhi: khi nii bss. Ek call krni h.

Neil: okk kr lena phle Mumma bula rhi h.

And both goes to manjri.
....
After finding rings aksha comes out of the house and her phone rings and receive it

Akshu: haa Reem bol

Reem: kha h yrr tu mai wait kr rhi hu.

Akshu: bss aa rhi hu.

Reem: okk jldi aa.
......
Reem told naira that she is coming in 2 mins and she finds the ring she nodded.

After abhi again thinks to check on her then Rohan stops him says where are you going? Abhi says khi nii. Then Reem comes to them and says Hloo to them and they says back and Rohan ask about akshara she says she is here in 2 mins .

While coming akshu hone rings and she received it.

After 2 mins abhi thinks now I'm going to check on her I'm not going to wait more just he going to towards gate.
Then a voice stops him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for not updating regular actually I'm busy in making my assignment.

So tell me in comments who's the story guys.

Give your feedback back. Till then enjoy.

Thank you ❤️

Lot's of love 🫶🏻