Chapter 16

Hello everyone 😊

Abhi and Akshu enters birla house. Abhi open the gate and sees everyone wishing him happy birthday and Anisha comes and drag him and Akshu to dance with them. And cuts the cake then everyone gives their gifts. After party manjri goes to kitchen for taking food.  Naira ask akshu and aaru to help her.

Manjri and Anisha is setting the plates and Akshu and aaru also joins them. They help them in setting dinning and talking randomly. Manjri tell them when Akshu is small she is very cute and Akshu chuckled at this and Aaru ask her to tell more. Abhi comes and told mumma papa is asking is dinning ready. Manjri nodded. And told Akshu to take glasss from kitchen. Akshu goes and Abhi goes after her. Akshu takes glasses but abhi stops her and says there is manners of everythings but glasses in tray then go. He take try and put glasses on them and give it to her and left the kitchen. And Akshu also left.

While eating dinner everyone is talking and kartik praised manjri's cooking skill. He say bhabhi you cook delicious food. And Akshu aaru also joined them. And Akshu told her if she teach her cooking food manjri nodded but abhi said before cooking their is lot of things you also need to learn and everyone laughed and Akshu get irritated and said you don't need to tell me that . I know everything and manjri aunty is there to teach me and rolled her eyes abhi smiles at her antics. And abhi call Neil in side and says something in his ear. After lunch everyone is sitting in lounge and eating dessert. Suddenly Neil said Abhi to open gifts and everyone nodded but Akshu gets scared if abhi open gift in Everyone's presence then she got scolded . And Akshu said abhi kya zrurt and aaram se kl gifts unwrap krna and aaru sense her sister has created something mess. But abhi is abhi he do first open akshu gift and everyone is curious to see what is inside the gift.

And he opens the gift and sees his fav book inside it and gets happy and thanks her but Akshu get shocked to see book inside the gift but at that time see don't show her disappointment but gets curious who change the gift then she realise that gifts get exchanged at shop but then but silently prayed to God for save her from this and her thought broke when Abhi thank her and she smiled at him and says your welcome.

She feels happy to see Abhi happy but she thought infact she has to feel sad because her plan failed when she sees smile on Abhi's face his face lit up and everyone also praise akshu to gift abhi his fav book.

Then Goenka's bid good bye and Abhi sees everyone one is busy in saying byee he take akshu in side and Akshu gets shocked and says leave my hand abhi is not listening. And he drags her at corner and hugs her. And Akshu get little surprised but also reciprocate at this and after sometime they part aways and sees e/o and gets awkward because it is their first hug to avoid awkwardnesd Abhi says Thank you to her for this book because he search this book everywhere but can't able to find. And Akshu feels guilty because she wants to gift him something stupid but smiled at him. And thought if she gift him that then she can't sees his beautiful smile. But then shrug her head why she feels like this to see him happy then naira called her and then she bid byee to them and left.

At night abhi and akshu where tossing in their beds to sleep but sleep is far away from them. Abhi remember hugging akshu and realises he feels something for her and he want to find about what he feels because at that ladke wala incident he feels attracted towards her. And in Goenka house akshu is also thinking about hugging him . After lot of tossing they sleep.