Chapter 28

Hello everyone 😊

Akshu wake up early this morning because she unable to sleep last night. Comes down after freshup and goes to her mother. She back hug her mother in kitchen and wishes her God morning.

Akshu aaj tu itni jldi uth gai naira ask.

Yes mumma actually raat bhr need nii aai shi se aur frr jb soyi to aankh jldi khul gyi. Waise dad kha h kl bhi mai unse mil nii payi thi wo late aaye the raat me.

Haa wo apne room me h.

Okk mai mil kr aati hu naira nodded and she goes.

Akshu goes to his father's room and wish him and hug him .Both sit together and akshara want to ask him about yesterday call but she is hell nervous about it and kartik sense it.

Akshu kuch poochna h to pooch skti ho. and Akshu get shocked little then hesitatily ask him.

Dad yesterday when I was in college and u called me and told me that's true.

Yess.. beta

But dad u promised me u can't forced me about this topic.

He creases her hair and says baby I'm not forcing you i just wanna say that first you see and then if u like so ook and not so you deny it na simple.

But dad i already told you I'm not ready for marriage.

To mai konsa abhi tumko bida kr rha hu beta mai bss itna bol rha hu ki ladka dekh lo aur usko to tm bahut acche se- Akshara not let his father complete his sentence and run away.
.....
Abhi manjri and harsh is sitting in study and Harsh wants to discuss something very important.

Harsh pat his foot on floor manjri roll his shaddi pallu and abhi sees them and want to broke the silence so ask them what happen why are you both behaving like this

Kuch baat krni h. Manjri says.

To boliye na kya baat h I'm listening.

First promise me ki react nii kroge bss hmri baat sun lo.

Manjri told him and he gets big shock of his life.

No i can't do this papa u know right

But abhi i promised him u need to fulfill my promise

No papa aap ko mujhse pooch kr promise Krna tha na.

But isme pareshani kya h ek baar thande dimaag se soocho.

No papa thanda garam mujhe kuch nii pta mere exams aane wle h mujhe srf study pe focus Krna h. And he goes from there.
And manjri told harsh rax mai baat krti hu
......
Kartik told naira everything and he believes his wife that she make their daughter agree.

Naira come to Akshu's room and sees her on bed goes towards her. And hug her. And Akshu told her and says mom mere exam h  mujhe aage bhi pdhna h and dad broke his promise.

Naira says na baby he is not broken his promise. Wo chahte h ki aap srf usse mil lo baaki agr done h to theek nii to koi problem nii h aur agar aapko pasand bhi aa jaega na to abhi aapki shaadi hogi nii (pasand kya aayega pasand h tumko she says in mind)
Plzz baby ek baar ha bol do bss Milne ke liye bss aur kuch nii plzz and she agrees at last but first she.wants to talk to her abhi to tell him what is happening? Agar usko baade pta chala to frr usko hurt hoga aur mai srf usske pyaar krti hu aur kisi se bhi nii mai kaise bhi kr ke us ladke se mna krwa hi dugi. Accha mai ja rhi hu tere dad ko batane wo but khush hoge and Akshu thought broke by her mother's voice and says mai srf milne ke liye tyyar Hui hu shaadi ke liye nii.

Haa pta h and she goes.
.....

Abhi is marching in his room here and there and hell worried first because of Akshu and second aaj papa ne jo bomb foda h uski wjh se and then Manjri comes to his room and make him calm down and then tell him he only need to see the girl we are not fixing marriage.

But mummy mujhe nii dekhna .

Dekh mere pss ek idea h

Aur wo kya h.

Agr ladki psnd nii aaye to kuch aasa Krna ki wo khud mna kr de aur tere papa ki bhi baat rh jaegi.

And his eyes sparks and kiss his mother forehead kya idea h mummy i love you thank you like excited kid.

And she kiss his forehead and goes.

But usse phle akshu se baat krni h. Btau ya nii btau.

Aaisa krta hu nii btaya hu waise bhi mna hi Krna h faltu usko bta kr stress kyu du

And take his phone and calls akshu

Abhi:Hello
Akshu:Hey..
Abhi:kya kr rhi thi
Akshu:kuch nii bss study k rhi thi in calm vice
Abhi: okk continue kl milte h shaam ko okk
Akshu:Abhi mujhe tmse kuch baat krni h.
Abhi:ha bolo kya baat h
Naira crosses her room and comes there and says Akshu come here beta.

And Akshu cuts the call immediately.

And abhi also hear naira called her and thought Akshu ko kuch btanna tha but koi nii kl shaam ko milege tb usse pooch luga aur apna bhi bta duga .

And naira tells Akshu ki kl ladke wle aa rhe h 3 bje okk

And she nodded

And message abhi to meet her 5 o clock in evening at park

And he agree because he also not free before 5  o clock and feels relaxed

And after all hetic day both get exhausted and goes to their bed.

Author's note: sorry guys for late update but I'm very busy in my college so not able to update.

I hope u guys understand lots of people DM me to ask if I'm good

So yaa I'm all fine thankyou for you concern.

Lots of love 🫶🏻