Epilogue

Hello everyone 😊

             Five years later

Abhimanyu held her son in his arms and laid him in his bed. His son was just the replica of his wife. Akshu wanted to name him Abhi. Which is adopted from our ship name.
My son Abhir Abhimanyu Birla.

We shift to another house near to my office after Abhir's birth four years ago. Our family comes to visit us every weekend.

Kairav and Anisha also give birth to a son named Aarav he is five years old. Abhir and Aarav are best buddies, crime partner, etc. Just like two body one soul types cousins.

Reem and Rohan also get married and they had a very pretty daughter of four and half years named Saira. Abhir play alot with her.

Abhir, Saira and Aarav are gang.

Akshu comes to Abhir's room and put comforter on him and arranged his room.

Abhi is standing on door  staring his wife.

She looked at Abhi and asked "what happen ?"

"Nothing just thinking how our life changed from enemy to parent of a very adorable kid of our. I can't explain in words how happy I'm today and very much blessed because of you. I love you Akshu". Abhi said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Abhi". Akshu said and also kissed his forehead.

Abhi takes Akshu in bridal style and moved to their room. He put her in bed and laid next to her. She cuddled into his arms and both fell asleep.

          The end........