Chapter 14

Hello everyone 😊

Abhi Akshu Reem and aaru comes to the shop because Aaru wants to buy some books for her study and another reason is Neil messaged her to make Abhi busy till Neil and Rohan reach home and planned everything for tomorrow. And After that they reach home and family also discussed everything.

Naira: lo bacche bhi aa gye

Akshu/Aaru hugs her mother father and greet everyone

Manjri: jao baccho jldi fresh ho kr aao frr dates bhi finalise krni h tumhre exams ho dekhte hue. Girls left .

Naira: Abhimanyu beta tmbhi Kairav ke room me Jaa kr change kr lo and manjri give him his clothes and he nodded and left.
.......
Akshu Aaru and Reem come down and Neil tell them tomorrow is Abhi Bhai's birthday and tell them about plan. And everyone nodded.
But our very own naughty Akshu after listening about abhi's birthday her mind makes an evil plan to annoy Abhimanyu and she smriks. And Reem notice this and she hit her elbow to Akshu and her trance broke.

Reem wishper: tere khurafati dimaag me kya chl rha h

Akshu: kuch nii bss birthday ke baare me soch rhi thi

Reem: tu aur wo bhi Abhi ke birthday ke baare me kb se soochne lgi.

Akshu gets annoyed: Mai kuch aur soch rhi thi aur tu kb se use Abhi bulane lgi srf Abhimanyu bola kr in chided tone. Agr wo sunn leta na to fr

Reem: haa yrr. But koi nii usne suna-

Naira cuts them: kya fus fusa rhi ho tm dono

Reem/Akshu: kuch nii

Manjri: Kairav kha h Naira

Naira: wo upper h ruko Mai bulwati hu. Akshu jao Kairav ko bula lao she nodded and runs. Aree suno tho wo-

Akshu: mumma mujhe pta h ki bhai kha h. And she left.
......
In Kairav's room Abhimanyu after shower comes out wearing jeans and going to wear a shirt.Akshu without know comes inside and seeing this she get shocked and she immideately turns and she tripped and about to fall Abhi picks her in mid. And they share an eye lock but then Abhi's phone pinned and their trace broke. Abhi stand her in her feet

Abhi: Knock kr ke andar nii aa skti thi.

Akshu: mai to Kairav bhaiya ko bulane aayi thi but tm yha kya kr rhe ho.

Abhi: Aunty ne bola tha ki Kairav ke room me change kr lu isiliye aaya tha.

Akshu: accha okk .

Abhi: but frr bhi manners bhi kuch hota h Bina knock kre kon aata h.

Akshu: Mera blkl bhi mood nii h manners ke uppr Gyan sunne k to kisi aur din. Mujhe Kairav bhaiya ko bulana h.

Abhi teases her: to mtlb frr ek baar tm ese hi room me aaogi mujhe shirtless dekhne k liye

Akshu shocked: w..what?

Abhi smriks: abhi to tmne kha ye Gyan kisi aur din dena iska mtlb to yhi hua na ki-

Akshu gets embarassed and runs away from there. Abhi also gets shy after she runs away and realise what he said 🤦and after wearing shirt he comes down. And Abhi and Akshu eyes meet after what happen in room.

Manjri: lo Abhi bhi aa gya And Abhi Akshu trace broke. He come down and sit beside Kairav and Neil.

Reem wishper: Akshu kya hot lg rha h yrr ye she don't likes her friends word

Akshu: jaa uske pss ja kr baith Jaa

Reem: chill yrr mzk kr rhi thi.

And Both family discussed wedding date.

Kartik: aaj se ek week baad engagement and then back to back functions two weeks me shaadi complete and both friends hugs e/o and congratulate again and after dinner they left.
....
Reem and Akshu comes to her room. Reem told her that she likes Abhi and Akshu tells her she hate him but some how from inside she know that she not hate him from inside totally but Akshu ego comes to her and told her that because Anisha is going to her bhabhi that's why she feels not to hate him like early.And both girls talks alot and Akshu tells her about what they want to buy for engagement and after all this Reem leave.
......

In Birla house, Harsh and manjri is very happy for her daughter because they also like Kairav and they know he is very nice guy. He always make their daughter happy. And Abhi and Neil also nodded.
.....
In their room Abhi and Akshu is cuddling in their beds and remember what happens in evening. Akshu feels embarassed but our hero is some how is happy 😁 . And shrugs their thoughts and Akshu divert her mind towards tomorrow what she gonna do on his birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~'''
This is for today guys. How's the chapter guys.
Give me your feedback.

What is our Heroine is upto. What she gonna do in Abhi's birthday. Our cutie Heroine evil mind planned blast.

Tell me in comment what is planning. I'm waiting for your feedback.

How you guys are curious about next chapter.

Thank you ❤️

Lot's of love 🫶🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~