Prologue Five; No,

*This is why we can't have anything nice*

"Eh?" Grim's ears twitched and he looked up.
"Pfft...! Ahaha! I can't hold it in anymore! Bwahaha!" He broke out into laughter, red eyes a little crazed as he snorted, struggling to speak. "A-Aren't you the guys that... that went crazy during the entrance ceremony? Haha... man, I can't even-! You got summoned by the Mirror of Darkness, but can't use magic! And your little friend wasn't invited, but trespassed anyway! Ahahaha! Ahhh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony..."

He wiped at his face, feeling tears trying to form.
"To top it all off, you're a freaking girl!" His chuckles died down a little, the majority of his amusement out of his system. "A magicless girl who's now stuck as the school janitor, pfft! So lame. You guys are such a joke." Well he was wrong Eret had magic and they weren't a joke but Dires words about fighting rang into their head so she moved on not caring for Aces idiocy.
"Um, wow. Okay." Eret lips curled into a frown, folding her arms over their chest. She didn't care but Grim clearly did.
Grim was about to rage. "You little..."
"I can't believe you didn't even know about the Great Seven!" Ace sneered. "How ignorant can you be? You should go back to kindergarten before even dreaming of coming here to Night Raven College!"
Ehh, the insults Ace spewed if you could even call it that were weak. Like seriously Tommy had insulted Eret better then this. There was a song telling her to fuck off. This was nothing to them really. Though Grim clearly cared a lot more about this as she could hear Grim growling in the background.

"Says the brat. Grim- come on. Let's hurry up and finish cleaning before..." Eret had started at least trying to diffuse the situation before trailing off, seeing his face. Grim was about to blow a fuse. Ace wasn't shutting up either. This was going so well.
"Maaan," He sighed, "I thought I'd mess with you guys just a little bit, but you really blew away my expectations! But anyway, unlike you guys I actually have classes, so do your best to keep this school squeaky clean. Okay?"
The cat continued gritting his teeth and trembling with anger. He clearly did not like Ace's exiting line. Threats continued to spew from his seething mouth, "I'm gonna roast him. I'm gonna light him on fire."

"What. Wait, wait, don't—!...Fuck" Now Eret had tried to stop this but they where under equipped to deal with two magical users, magic she new nothing about. They had only known Grim for less than twenty-four hours, but that was long enough to know he would keep to his promise. Her eyes widened with alarm as she reached up to stop him. Before she could, a flurry of flames quickly spouted from Grim's mouth and in Ace's direction. This was clearly only the start of the shit storm.
The boy narrowly scrambled out of its way, before whipping around to stare at the duo. His amber eyes were wide with shock. "Hey, what the hell was that for?" Well I mean you did insult the cat quite heavily.

"You know exactly what that was for!" The little monster snarled, "I'll burn you to a crisp!"

"Now you've done it," Eret sighed, They had wanted karma for the insults but not like this.
"I really wasn't planning on getting into a fight on the first day of school, but here we go." Ace did not lose his arrogant smirk even as he got up off the ground.

She watched him whip something out from the upper pocket of his uniform, a pen of some sorts, encrusted with a large red jewel. She guessed this was a funnel for their magic as the two from the night before had used similar tools.
Grim let out a snarl, another wave of fire bursting from his mouth. The street is lit ablaze as the blue flames flickered at Ace's feet. The boy manages to dodge it quite easily, waving his pen around in a single flourish. A large gale of wind swept along the stone path as he did so, redirecting the fire. Redirecting the fire at Grim. Oh XD this kept getting worse and clearly her shouts of protests were futile. So the next best option was to pull out a potion of fire resistance and a water bucket. Splashing the orange potion onto the ground she felt their skin harden and burn, at least her potions still worked.