Heartslabyul Four; This is to intense

* Incomprehensible screeching *

The walk to the store took a bit longer than anticipated, but when they made it, all seemed surreal to Eret.
"Pardon us... Wow, this place is amazing. There's a crystal skull... grimoires... What kind of taxidermy is this...?" Deuce drank in all the details with wide eyes. Eret couldn't blame him as her eyes darted around the small shop.
"Woah. Do they really sell whip cream here?"
From behind the curtain in the back, Sam stepped out. How fun, Eret mused.

"Hey! My lost little demons, how goes it? Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Shop. What can I do for you today? A charm for uncharted lands? Mummy of an ancient king? Or how about some cursed tarot cards?" He greeted.
"Ffgna! You scared me!"
Deuce stepped up and handed him the list. "We'd like the things written here."
"And some cans of tuna!" Grim smiled.
Deuce turned back to shoot him a glare. "No! We don't need any tuna!"
Sam took the list. "What what? Whipped cream, eggs... Oh! A nice sweet line-up. Okay! Coming right up." he disappeared in a flash. Then came back with all the things in hand. Holy shit that was impressive. Eret had made a mental note to come back here, perhaps Sam had something to get her back to the SMP.

"Ooooh... He really has them." Deuce was impressed.
"Sorry 'bout the wait. It's a bit heavy, you got it? If you order now you can get a 1/100 size floating platter to carry your purchases for 30% off."
"What's that, it sounds cool!"
"W-we're fine! Time to go, Grim!" Came from Deuce, and Eret agreed they didn't need the demon to put either of them in debt.
Back onto Main Street, evening was just about to set over the horizon as a mix of purple and pink littered the sky as a golden haze danced at the bottom. It was so similar to something she'd paint.

"That store was crazy." Deuce shook his head.
"Hmph. Stingy Deuce." Grim put his nose in the air.
Deuce gave him a glare. "Who are you calling stingy?!" but something else caught his eye. "Hmm. Eret, that bag of cans looks pretty heavy. I'll carry it. I'm used to carrying heavy stuff." Eret shook her head presently unable to form a sentence. She was fine the bags weight was nothing to them.
"Do you usually buy a lot when you go shopping?" she asked softly, after a few minutes.

Deuce began rambling, "Yeah. My mum always buys more than we need during timed sales, and I get stuck carrying all the heavy stuff. Since I'm the only boy, it was my job to take care of anything requiring strength... Ah, my bad. I've just been talking about myself."
Eret shook her head. "Helping your mum out sounds pretty nice."
Deuce shrugged subtly, "...That's not true at all. I always made mum... Ooof!" but he wasn't looking where he was going and ended up hitting somebody in the side, and a crack sounded. He looked down only to see a goopey mess drip inside.
"Aaah! The eggs!" Grim fretted.
"Shit! Half of the eggs are destroyed! There's egg all over the bag...!" Deuce looked up to tell off the person who bumped into them, but they beat him to the punch.
And it was the two classmen from earlier today at lunch. "Hey you! Watch where you're... wait... You're the fool that wrecked the egg in my carbonara earlier!"
His friend followed suit. "It's you guys again. You can't catch a break!"
Deuce spat back, "You were the ones who jumped out from behind the corner. At lunch, it wasn't like you couldn't eat the egg anymore but you still came to pick a fight... Just now, you destroyed half of our eggs."
Grim stood proudly at his side."Yeah, that's right!"
"And? You're sayin' it's our fault?" the first guy scoffed.
"Yes, please pay for the eggs. And please apologize to the chickens, too."
"Hmmm? You're getting all worked up over eggs." the second students snickered.
"...Huh?" from there, the two began to taunt him. Shit was gonna hit the fan real quick, it seemed to always go like this at night raven college. And they'd only been here a couple weeks.

"They didn't hit the ground, right? Don't sweat the small stuff."
"We saved you the trouble of breaking them!" They started laughing like it was the funniest thing they've heard.
Eret was just about ready to kick them again, but an already fuming person, with a dark air around him to match, spoke up before she could.
"...to laugh about."
"Huh?"