Prologue Six; Maybe this was a bad idea

*Why do I hear boss music*

"I see." Crowley repeated, staring at the disaster of a group in front of him. "......There is one way to rectify this situation."

Ace and Deuce let out twin exclamations clearly wanting an option for redemption.
"The magic stone powering this chandelier was obtained from the Dwarf's Mine located within Mount Dwarf." Crowley put a hand on his chin. "If a stone with the same properties is obtained, it may be possible to fix the stone."
"I'll go get the magic stone!" Deuce said right away. "Please allow me to go!"
"However, I cannot be sure that the mines still have magic stones remaining..." Crowley sighed. Great Eret thought the thing the duo wanted might not even exist. "It's been a while since the Mines were closed, so there is a high possibility the stones have all been mined out."
"If you remove the expulsion command then I'll do anything!" Deuce shouted in determination.
"...Very well," Crowley lowered his hand. "I will wait for one night only. If, by tomorrow morning, you have not brought back a magic stone, then you are all expelled."

"Yes sir! Thank you, sir!" Deuce shouted.
"Guess it can't be helped," Ace sighed. "Well then, let's go get the magic stone and bring it back, sharp like."
"You can access Mount Dwarf from the Gate in the Mirror Chamber. That way, you will arrive quite quickly." Crowley explained to the quartet.
"Yes sir!" Deuce said.

Deuce and Ace led the way to the Dark Mirror. Walking down winding corridors of the college now empty due to students retire ins for the night. It was probably seven o'clock so they had essentially twelve hours to do this shit.
"Ah..." Ace sighed, interrupting the silence. "Why did it turn into something like this? Today is really not my day..."
Deuce leveled a glare at Ace. "Now isn't the time for mumbling! Let's go!" He turned to the Dark Mirror which they now stood in front of. Though Eret couldn't entirely trust the object seen as the last two mirrors fucked them over greatly.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Light our way to Dwarfs' Mine!"
The mirror rippled, before flashing brightly. When it faded, the group found themselves in a dark, overgrown forest. It was akin to the dark oak forests she and foolish had once travelled through whilst looking for manors. Vines wrapped and clung to the trees. It seemed like this first was once loved dearly but was now abandoned, like dire had mentioned previously.
"So this is Dwarfs' Mine." Deuce said. "It used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but..."
"Oh, there's a house back there." Ace noted, pointing at a cottage in the distance. "Let's go ask them about the mine."
The group of four walked up to the doorstep of the cottage. It was like Technoblade's old cottage if he left it for dead. The roof was falling apart and appeared to be in different stages of decay. Each window was boarded shut as if to prevent people entering or something coming out. It was rundown and lonely, an air of betrayal and regret hung over it. Something had happened here. And Eret didn't think they would like the ending.

Deuce knocked on the door. "Good evening..." His voice trailed off as the door creaked open. "I guess it's abandoned. It's a mess in here." As if that wasn't clear from the outside the inside surely helped. It was a mess, to put it simply, items lay discarded on the floor and dust glided through the air like so form of fucked up snow. The group walked further in the house, exploring.
Grim spluttered, drawing everyone's attention to him. "I got a spider web in the face..." He complained, spitting. Eret snickered a little at that, a small karma for getting them into this mess.
Ace examined the furniture. "Aren't the table and chairs on the small side?" He asked. "Are they for kids? One two..." Ace counter the chairs. "There's seven! So many!"
"Seven children living on their own?" Eret asked. That didn't sound right. Then the thought struck her like a mine cart- dwarfs mine. "That doesn't seem likely. This is where the dwarves lived."
"This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs's Mine flourished." Deuce noted.
"They did what they had to." Ace agreed. "After all, magic crystals are found inside coal. For now, let's just go check it out."