Heartslabyul Two; Amused by confusion

*What in the info dumping*

Well the fight had ended rather quickly. Like, embarrassingly quick. Cater ended up driving the four of them out before any real damage could be done. There was this particular move he used that made him impossible to beat, this ability to duplicate himself to endure and dodge every single one of the groups attacks. It was a pain in the ass to fight and Eret hoped he wouldn't be her opponent anytime soon. Though they had concluded that he knew Heartslabyul's Prefect wouldn't accept an apology without a tart. Yet he kept them there to paint the roses anyway— they had been tricked. That son of a bitch.

"What's his problem!" Ace demanded once they finally recovering from the lose.

"No matter how many times we took him down he kept coming back." Deuce noted. "I wonder if he was using illusion magic?"

"On top of that, we got turned away at the without a tart? We didn't have anything to begin with." Ace complained. "He just wanted us to paint the damn roses!"

"He's a shrew one." Grim said.

"I suppose, the rules are just like that." She muttered, even more tired after the fight.

"Then we just have to bring a tart and try again." Deuce said. "We can go after... crap!" A loud ringing came from nowhere. "This is bad, the warning bell already rang!" Deuce explained. "We're gonna be late!"

Grim gasped. "My shining school life is going to be tarnished on day one! Let's get a move on!" The group already starting to walk back to the Heartslabyul mirror.

"What class are you two in?" Ace asked. "You're first years, right?"

"The headmaster told us class 1-A!" Grim replied.

"Wow, we're in the same class." Deuce said. "First period in alchemy."

"Sounds fun." Eret laughed.

After a rather quick walk the group had made it to the alchemy classroom just in the nick of time. The group quickly slid into their seats which happened to all be next each other. Eret smiled at that the thought of having to sit next to some stranger would be a pain. Though they were very excited for the class if it was anything like brewing she knew it would be a good time.

The Alchemy teacher, was Divus Crewel whom she'd meet briefly yesterday evening. His hair dyed back on the right, white on the left. His hair was distinctly like Ranboo but the last time Eret saw him was uneasy. They chose not to dwell on it and instead focus on his outfit he wore a fur coat and vest in the same scheme but inverted. Black dress pants and shoes, light skinned with silvery-blue eyes, which slammed the room. He dotted his name down on the chalkboard, which read, "Prof. Divus Crewel."

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom. Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily. My name is Divus Crewel... You may feel free to call me Master Crewel. Take your seats. Class will begin... First for the basics. I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains. We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests."

Eret could agree with the later statement Grim did have a habit of eating random shit off the floor.

"I see. By the way, what's a "fungi"?" Deuce asked.

Eret answered for him. " Well there like parasitic spore-producing organisms..kinda like mushrooms, well mushrooms are the only ones I'm aware of."

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Crewel's lips to twitch upwards.