Beach day ! !

Cyno's perspective :

I wake up from a good nights rest before seeing a few texts from Candace so I check the messages.

Candace Today at 10:23 AM
Good Morning Cyno. Would you like to go to the beach today?
Candace Today at 10:26 AM
Ask Tighnari and tell him to ask Nilou. I don't have her number<3

" A trip to the beach huh? Hm.. I should check if hes awake "

I rub my eyes. It was a hot day so a beach day wouldn't be so bad.

I open the door to Tighnari's room to ask him as he just seemed to be watering his plants.

" Tighnari. "

I say intensely.

" What is it Cyno? "

He asks me before putting his watering can

" Candace is wondering if you would like to go to the beach including Nilou. "

He thought of it for a quick moment

" Sure, It's a hot day today so I don't see why not. I'll text Nilou, She should be up by now "

I nod in response as he grabbed his phone.

" I'll tell Candace that we're gonna go. "

I left the room and went to mine and texting Candace

Cyno Today at 10:56 AM
I asked Tighnari and he said that hes going.
He's texting Nilou now.

I waited for a response which took a while. By now Nilou had already responded

Cyno Today at 11:13 AM
She said yes

Candace Today at 11:36 AM
Very well, Let's go at 1:30
I'll come to your dorm

Cyno Today at 11:42 AM
Okay.

I put my phone aside and already had my stuff ready. I assumed Tighnari did too so I waited.

Tighnari's perspective :

After a few hours someone knocked on the door so I left my room to go answer it, To see Candace with Nilou

" Are you both ready? "

Candace and Nilou were wearing (basically their og designs just more swimsuit like, Dis-including any extra details which didn't include beach wear.)

" Yeah, I'll go get Cyno "

I left the door as they both walked in to wait as I went to Cynos room to ensure him that they were here.

" Cyno, Are you ready? "

Cyno nodded.

He was wearing these black shorts fading into a purple colour with Golden details at the bottom of it, Along with black sandals. He also had a bracelet on his arm and a black choker on his neck. He also had a black short sleeved jacket which had a hood which had purple details.

I was wearing almost the same as Cyno just different colours, And a waterproof watch on my arm. I also had a surfsuit on, I had a long sleeve on my right arm and no sleeve on my left arm. I had also had a white short sleeved hoodie on.

We both exited the dorm and went into Candace's car which was pretty big. It had all of the stuff that we needed like umbrellas, Chairs and a lot more.

By the time we got there. There were a lot of people at the beach. The space that Candace was going to reminded me of people from the akademiya.

Cyno covered his face a bit with his hood.

" Candace! What took you so long? Who's your buddies? "

That's, That Dehya girl from art class.

" Sorry to keep you waiting. Dehya this is Tighnari and Nilou. You already know Cyno. "

She says.

" Hey you're that new student from art class right? Nice to meet you again. "

I nod in response with a smile.

" Nice to meet you again too. Btw, I haven't got the chance to ask, But. Are you a chimera? I mean you don't have a tail so. "

Dehya laughed awkwardly.

" This is embarrassing but uh.. No- It's just a headband- I'm taking it off when I go for a swim. "

She says rubbing her head slightly.

" Anywho, Want a drink? "

She asks me, Holding out a can of alcohol.

" Uh- No thanks, I'm good. "

I'm not exactly a fan of alcohol. It makes me sick to the gut

She shrugged before just drinking it herself.

I then noticed the tension between Cyno and this other guy.

" Hey who's that guy? "

I pointed at this tall muscular man who had grey hair faded in white.

" Oh, Him? That's Al Haitham. Short for Al- Him and Cyno have this hate for each other, No one knows why. "

Dehya explains.

" Dehya, Tighnari!! Wanna go surfing!? "

Candace yells out to us.

" Sure! You coming with? "

Dehya agrees to Candace's offer before asking me.

" Sure, I don't see why not "

Me, Candace, Dehya and a few of their other friends went surfing.

After about an hour of surfing and swimming I decided to have a break. But unfortunately I had to listen to all of Cynos jokes-

a few hours passed and we all headed back to the dorms. Finally, I was starting to fall asleep.

" Bye Tighnari, Bye Cyno! "

Candace and Nilou say their goodbyes to us as we say goodbye back before heading inside our dorm.

Cyno flops on the couch, Tiredly as I head to the shower with another towel.

" Get off of the couch, You'll get sand on it! "

I say annoyingly.

" Yes mooom.. "

Cyno mumbles before sitting up.

I roll my eyes before taking a quick shower to get all of the sand out of my tail and whatnot.

After my shower I step out with warm and comfy choice of clothing.

" Cyno, Its your turn. Wake up "

I say tapping Cynos shoulder as he was up from his short nap.

He yawns tiredly before taking a shower himself and stepping out after a few minutes.

I was reading a book on the couch while waiting for him, he was drying his hair before sitting next to me.

" What're you reading? "

He asks

" Just a harry potter book I borrowed from a friend. "

Cyno puts his towel aside and rests his head on my shoulder, Reading with me??

" Cyno, If you're tired then go to your room and sleep. "

I tell him

" Just a few more minutes.. "

He tells me before falling asleep. I sigh before just letting him rest and getting into a more comfortable spot as I put a blanket on Cyno before going back to reading my harry potter book.

[ I won't post often because I have a few fanfics in mind but I'll try not to discontinue this <3 ]