Very little Tighnari angst>>

[ Srry for not posting :( But this idea was actually requested since I didn't know what to do since I had no ideas.. But this'll be the last chapter<3 ]

Tighnari Perspective :

It took us a while to finish classes, By now it was lunch and I was eating with Candace, Nilou and Cyno.

" What do you call a pig that flies? "

Cyno was at it with his jokes again.

" Non existent. "

I said while staring at Cyno with a disappointed look.

" a pigasus "

He said, Continuing his joke anyways.

" That- Actually makes total sense "

Nilou says as I facepalm.

" Don't encourage him.. "

Everyone giggled slightly as Cyno just kept a smile. He must be happy that people are starting like his jokes. Me however, I'm sick of it.

While the others were talking, I couldn't help but remember the moment that happened this morning..

I shook it off, After a few hours of sitting outside and talking about random stuff, It started to rain. So me and Cyno headed back to our dorms.

Yet again, I thought of what happened this morning. I feel like Cyno likes me due to all of the signs, It's not like I don't like him back I just don't know how to feel..

Cyno Perspective :

I noticed that Tighnari seemed upset. Was it my jokes? Does he not like them?

" Tighnari, Are you feeling okay? "

I worryingly ask as he seemed a bit surprised at the response.

" Oh, Yeah no, I'm oka- "

He got cut off but the sound of lightning which caused him to freeze.

" Tighnari? "

He shook his head as his ears went down a bit.

" I'm fine, No worries "

As lightning continued to strike, he covered his ears considering the lightning was too loud for him to bear.

I caught on, Also assuming he was afraid of lightning. I walked up to him, And covering his ears for him.

He was a bit surprised at the results, Removing his hands from his ears and hugged me. Because of this it cause me to blush slightly.

I could feel him shaking and even softly sobbing.

Once the lightning stopped I hugged him, Telling him that It's okay.

He sighed, Letting me go to wipe his tears.

" This is so embarrassing.. I'm sorry you had to see me like this "

He says with a guilty tone in his voice.

" Don't be. Are you perhaps.. Afraid of lightning? I promise I wont judge "

I ask as it took him a while to answer.

" I am, I was once struck by lightning when I was younger. It's a miracle I even survived.. "

My eyes widened as I felt horrible.

" I'm.. Sorry "

He apologize, hugging him again.

" Ah.. Don't be, It's not your fault. "

He nervously smiled as I let go.

" Do you want anything? "

He shook his head, Sitting down on the couch.

" Could you.. "

He cut himself off as I noticed a faint blush on his face.

" Never mind, It's not important "

I walked over to him, Sitting down next to him.

" If you want anything, You can tell me. "

He looked away before clinging onto me as we ended up in a cuddling position.

" Just.. Stay with me "

I was surprised at the results, slightly blushing.

" If that's what you wish, Tighnari. "

I played with his ears, hearing quiet sounds of dripping rain outside. It felt relaxing.

" I love you, Tighnari "

I hadn't realized what I said until Tighnaris ears sat up straight.

" I- UH.. You didn't hear that, Did you? I wasn't meant to say it out loud.. " 

He looks at me with his face almost as red as a tomato with his eyes widened.

It took him a moment to calm down as I looked the other way, Embarrassed to even look at him in the eye.

" I shouldn't of said anything, Sorry.. "

He grabbed my cheek with his soft hands and kissed my other cheek.

" I love you too, Cyno. "

He blushed, About to go back to the position he was in before I grab the bottom of his chin and kiss his lips out of instinct.

I had my eyes closed as his was open wide before closing them and kissing me back.

After a few seconds we stared at each other, Blushing a lot before going back to our position.

" Are we.. "

I was about to ask if we were a couple now before Tighnari cut me off.

" We are. If that's what you want to be that is "

He said it so naturally as I smiled.

" Should I start calling you pet names then? "

He ask, teasingly.

" We're not even up to the point just yet, Don't start. "

He gave me a: 'you better shut up' look as I laugh.

" Okay, Okay. "

I smile, Relaxing myself while playing with tighnaris ears again