Interesting morning

[ I'm actually so sorry for not making another chapter in like, A month. I forgot WATTPAD existed... But I'm back so, Yeah<3 ]

Tighnari perspective :

I woke up from my long slumber, waking up pretty early, At around 5 AM at least. I sat up rubbing my eyes slightly.

" When did I get here? "

I looked around to see that I was in my bedroom? Cyno must've brought me here.

I get out of bed and notice the bag of clothes cyno bought me from the mall yesterday.

Since I have plenty of time to get ready, I folded the clothes and taking the tags off. I put them all in my drawers and changed my own clothing afterwards.

Once I was done I left the room and noticed cyno was asleep on the couch.

I sigh before turning off the TV that he left on last night and attempted to wake him up.

" Cyno, Wake up. You have to get ready since your class starts at 8 "

He started waking up, turns out he wasn't much of a heavy sleeper. However I noticed how beautiful he looked when sleeping..

It took me a moment to process what the hell i was thinking, I backed away and slapped myself.

' YOU IDIOT TIGHNARI, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? "

My face was as bright as a tomato.

Cyno looked concerned, and I understand why-

" Tighnari? Are you okay? Why would you slap yourself "

He asked curiously.

" Ah, Sorry. There was just a dragon fly near my face..? "

' WHAT TYPE OF DUMB ANSWER IS THAT??? '

" Oh, okay. Does it hurt? "

He asks but I didn't get what he meant.

" I'm sorry? "

I ask

" Your cheek. Does it hurt? It's red. And the slap sounded painful "

He says before turning around, putting his knees on the couch with one of his arms on the top of the couch and the other making it's way on my cheek.

My face started getting red and I froze.

His hand placed gently on my cheek and I wanted his hand to stay there..

It was a warm feeling I've never felt before.

" Ah, Sorry. I shouldn't have touched you without your consent "

He pulled his hand away and sat properly on the couch.

I was devastated that he pulled away but, i couldn't admit that.

" You should get ready, It's almost 7 "

He nodded with a smile before leaving to his room.

Cyno's perspective :

" I'm such an idiot. He's probably annoyed by me now, Wouldn't be the first though.. "

I sigh before obvious faints of blush appeared on my face.

" His cheek felt soft.. "

I mumble before snapping out of my lovesick era. 

I changed my clothes quickly, not really bothering to fix my hair.

Tighnari seemed to be.. Waiting for me?

" Finally, Your hair looks like a mess. Come here "

I got confused before standing next to him.

He left for a bit to get something, Seems like a brush?

" sit down "

I did what he wanted me to do and sat on the floor as I could feel him brushing my hair gently

Tighnari's perspective :

' his hair isn't filled with any knots? Actually his hair feels really smooth and soft.. Maybe it's the conditioner of shampoo he used. '

It took me at least a minute or so to brush, and fix his hair until I was satisfied.

" done. "

I tell him before putting the brush down.

" Thank you. "

He says, Now that I think about it, I haven't heard one pun or joke come out of his mouth for quite a while now.

He grabbed his bag and put on his shoes

" We should get going now. "

I nodded before grabbing my bag, I already had my shoes on so we started walking to class together.

[ sorry it's not much, got a bit lazy but I'll do the whole class thing when I get more bright ideas, Thanks so much on your opinions with the fanfic and I'm glad you're enjoying such a cringe story<3 ]