CH: 2 This is trash

CH: 2 This is trash

(Ji -Cheol POV)

"HO HO HO!" Santa yelled from his chair in front of the line filled with children.

I narrowed my eyes at the sight in front of me.

That would be the last time he said that. It will be the last time he says anything.

I watched him closely and glanced at all the children with their parents around me.

There were so many things wrong with this scenario.

That man in that Santa Claus suit is not supposed to be here.

He is not supposed to be around children at all. He is disgusting. Didn't they bother doing a background check on this guy before they hired him?

"Ho Ho Ho." He said again, with a boy on his lap. He poked the little boy's nose, causing my anger to skyrocket, but I waited until he got to the very last kid, till the end of Santa's shift.

I closely watched him get up and followed behind him, knowing exactly where he was going.

He entered the mall section for employees and went out the back door. I followed behind and watched him get in his car. He didn't start driving, so I walked toward his car to see why he didn't drive off. That's when I noticed he decided it would be a perfect time to pull up some child pornography.

I squeezed my nose with my two fingers out of irritation. I made sure my leather glove was on my hand before I slammed my hand on his car window, shattering it. He let out a scream as I opened his car door.

"Who the fuck are-" He started to say but didn't get the chance to finish his sentence. I punched him twice, which led to him being knocked out—such a weak-ass freak.

"Time to start," I said, pulling his body out of his car. I took out my phone and opened the app that would block all camera systems in the section where I was. That way, nothing I was doing would be caught on camera.

I dragged his body towards the truck I was using and threw him in. I brought his arms behind his back and taped his hands together. I taped his mouth and ensured he wouldn't be able to remove himself.

"Piece of shit," I said, punching him again, closing the trunk before I got in the driver's seat and drove away.

It took three hours to get to the destination; when I got there, I got out of the driver's seat, opened the trunk door, and found him staring at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, you're awake," I said as I pulled him out of the car.

He started squirming as I began to pull him into the national park.

I stopped walking and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Hey, Santa. If you don't want me to blow your brains out with what I have in this bag, I would stop doing that if I were you." I said to him in a harsh tone.

He went immediately still and didn't bother fighting me when I dragged him into the woods. It took a while to get to where I was planning to kill him. That's why I came into the woods; after all, no one would be here, and I would be able to get rid of his body the way I wanted to.

When I arrived at the destination, I pushed him against the tree and put my duffle bag on the ground.

"Don't bother moving; let's be honest. If you try to run, I hope you know you won't get far. We both know who's in better shape here, and it sure isn't you." I said, making direct eye contact with him.

He looked at me with widened eyes, and I saw fear in them. He needed to be scared because he was not leaving this place alive.

I opened the duffle bag and took out a Santa suit from the duffle bag. I put it over my clothes, and I even put a Santa hat on my head.

"If you're wondering why I am wearing the Santa suit, I thought, why not kill you wearing it? Since it's your thing and all, why not take you out that way." I said, chuckling.

He started to look around, and I tilted my head.

"So, Santa. Have you been good this year or bad? Well, considering that you're a pedophile." I said to him, watching his face drop.

"I would say you've been worse than bad, so why is it that a pedophile who has a record, who shouldn't be around kids, can get a position as Santa Claus? That doesn't make sense to me unless someone can help you get a job like that, where you can feel comfortable doing the things you do." I said to him, watching the alarmed look on his face.

Ah, so someone is helping pedophiles; they might be a pedophile too. It could be something that I could tell the parents after I am finished with him.

I'm not too fond of jobs like this, but at the same time, I have to do them. Getting rid of trash like this is something that needs to be done. It's not good to have people or disgusting creatures like that walking around.

"So, before I kill you. Is there anything that you want to say?" I said, asking him the question, knowing that he wouldn't be able to answer because of the tape over his mouth.

He started fidgeting, his eyes moving back and forth. By the looks of it, it looks like he was trying to talk and like he was trying to say something.

I pretended I didn't notice and started to sing.

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells swing, and jingle bells ring

Snowin' and blowin' up bushels of fun

Now the jingle hop has begun." I said, taking out my gun.

I moved my hips side by side as I watched his eyes widen. I let out a laugh.

"Oh, come on, surely you knew I took you out here to kill you. Or are you impressed with my dance moves?" I said as I continued to dance around him and sing.

"Hey, does this sound like I can be Santa?" I asked him

"Ho Ho Ho!" I said, impressed with myself. I sounded good there.

I turned to look at him, his face was pale, and I tilted my head as I observed his reaction.

"You still didn't tell me if there was something that you wanted to say," I said to him, and I chuckled when muffled noises came from him instead.

"Oh, I forgot," I said, lying as I pulled the tape off his mouth.

"No, don't do this. Don't; I'll change. I promise. I won't do those things anymore." He said, causing me to raise a brow.

"You'll change? Creatures like you don't change. You had many opportunities to change, but look where you were. Dressed as Santa Claus at a mall filled with children running and eager to sit on your lap. Not knowing what you did." I said lowly to him as I narrowed my eyes at him.

I raised my gun, his eyes widened, and he looked as if he was about to scream.

"Creatures like you don't deserve to live," I said as I shot him directly in his head.

I'm always impressed with my shooting skills; they are always top-notch, I thought.

Me being impressed with myself lasted only a short time. I was frozen in place when I confirmed something.

How how did I miss this? I am sure there's someone behind me, but how is it that I wasn't able to sense their presence before?

A crack came behind me, causing me to turn around, and once I did, I made direct eye contact with a woman.

A woman who shouldn't be here was standing about twelve feet away with a shocked expression.

A shocked expression that confirms that she just saw me kill him.

Yeah, this isn't good.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh, oh. What do you Dolls think is going to happen?

Give this chapter a Vote & Comment!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu