Chapter 14: Kamino

Out of those gates came monstrous creatures that I had never seen before. It made my skin crawl as their monstrous moans filled the bar, I watched in horror as they came into the bar.

" Nomu!" The wood hero yelled. That was what the kids called them in the woods, I never knew what it meant until now. " How'd they get here? What is this?"

" Damn it Edgeshot!" The old man yelled. " Stop Kurogiri!"

" He's still out, this isn't his doing." The hero known as Edgeshot told the older hero. More portals opened and more of those... those things crawled out moaning and groaning like the first two.

" They keep on coming." The older hero commented as more Nomu entered the bar.

" Don't release them under any circumstances, got it?" All Might ordered the wood hero, Bakugo was still being held onto by All Might, and Kaori was still holding onto Bakugo for dear life.

" Right!" The wood hero responded. Then Bakugo's cheeks puffed up, and then black ooze exploded out of his mouth and the same happened to Kaori. The black sludge wrapped itself around the two kids then they disappeared.

" Bakugo! Kaori!" All Might exclaimed looking at the black ooze that snatched the kids away, I stared at it with horror and fear. He grabbed at it before it disappeared, and the kids were taken again, right out from under my nose, from under their noses.

" Where did they go?! Where is Kaori?!" I questioned, I wanted to make myself known, but I knew that holding onto Tomura's shoe was the best thing to do, wherever those kids went he was going to be taken there too.

" NO!" All MIght yelled in anger and anguish. I understood why, he had them right there, in his hands and now they were gone again.

" Endeavor! Help Us!" The wood hero yelled behind himself. " No!" He yelled that's when I heard them, there was Nomu down there too. They were everywhere. I hear gunfire too, that must be the police trying to save themselves. I heard someone yell, but I couldn't hear what they were saying, it was too far but they sounded panicked. All Might and the older hero began fighting them I was dodging their attacks, I didn't want them to notice me, I could feel that we were going to be taken like the kids here soon, Tomura's master was up to something, something that was going to determine the fate of this operation.

" Toshinori. What now?" The older hero asked, my ear perked at the name drop, it wasn't unusual for heroes to say their real names with colleagues but in front of a villain it was strange.

" They shouldn't have been able to warp Nomu here." All Might said.

" No shit sherlock. It's not Kurogiri who is doing it." I thought to myself staring at these heroes from the foot of their captured villain.

" And this backup came too fast!" He said looking around at the ten-plus Nomu that filled the bar alone.

" Master..." Tomura said it sent a chill through me. I knew that his master was someone to fear after Kaori's reaction but for him to do something this big he was a monster. Tomura was the next one to barf the black ooze.

" Stop them! Before they all disappear!" The older hero leaps into battle again. One by one they all threw up the black ooze all except me. I was holding on for dear life to Tomura's shoe hell. I started wrapping around him so I made sure I went through the gate with everyone else.

" Damn it! You won't escape, Shigaraki!" All Might yelled running towards Tomura as we were being wrapped in the black ooze. " Take me with you!" All MIght yelled. And just like that, we were gone, I let go of Tomura when we had made it to our destination. I moved to behind Spinner and reformed coughing like I had the ooze come out my mouth like everyone else.