Chapter Fourteen

Alex carries me into the apartment and straight to his bed. Cassie follows with my shopping bags. James carrying Cassie's bags all in one trip was quite comical. That man is so whipped.

"Thank you Cass! I had a great time."

She leans down and hugs me.

"Ok, ok, out! You've had your time with her." Alex teases as he shoos her out of the room.

I laugh. Alex shuts the door and locks it.

"Finally!" He sighs.

"Now that you have me, what is your plan?" I ask.

Honestly the sight of him walking towards me is a wet dream.

"I have a few ideas." He smirks.

He kicks off his shoes before laying down next to me. He kisses me. He pulls back and looks at me, our eyes locked together.

"What?" I ask.

He swallows and he almost seems bashful, if that's even possible. Our eyes still looking at one another.

"Can I see you?" he quietly asks.

"You are seeing me?" I reply, not quite sure what he means.

He looks down at my body.

"I mean all of you."

My insides squeeze at his words. Part of me wants him to take me right here and now. But the insecure part of me is terrified of him seeing the way I look now. What if he isn't attracted to me anymore? I take a deep breath and nod.

Without saying anything his hands move to lift my dress up. Thank God I didn't wear shorts today. They are a pain in the ass to get on and off with the cast. His eyes stay locked with mine as he unhooks my bra and throws it to the side. He slowly sits up and pulls my panties down. I look up at the ceiling, unable to look at his reaction. Out of the corner of my eye I see him taking his shirt off. I turn to look at him. Unable to keep my eyes from the gorgeous sight of his body. I rake over his tattoos, taking extra time on my favorites, and noting an addition or two. Once our eyes meet again, he is smirking at me.

"This is a sight I have missed seeing." He confidently says.

He moves so he is leaning over me and kisses me. One of his palms squeezes my breast and I moan into our kiss. He takes his open palm and rubs my now very hard nipple.

"Alex!" it comes out as a whimper.

"I'm right here. What do you need, baby?" his asks, his voice deep and raspy.

"More!" Touch me!" I beg.

As his hand runs over my belly I have split emotions but I just block it out, because I need this. As his fingers reach between my legs, I fling my head back. He lets out a growl and his teeth bite my lower lip as his fingers slip into my wet folds. He doesn't waste any time as his fingers pump in and out of me. I quickly start to peak when he stops. I whine in his absence. He removes the rest of his clothes and moves to lay next to me. I am putty in his hands as he moves me to a new position. I am practically on my right side, facing away from him. The feel of his hardness pressed against me makes me push back into him. He gently lifts my left leg and slides into me with no reservations from me or my body. After so long with out sex my body is tight and very sensitive. Alex speeds up as his orgasm grows closer too. His hand reaches around and rubs my belly before grabbing and squeezing tight to my breast. We both hit our limit of pleasure and orgasm together.

He leans back pulling me back to lay next to him once again. We both breath heavily as we come down from our high. He leaves a trail of kisses from my shoulder to my lips.