My World -Niall Horan Fan Fic-

Heyy everyone! Well this is my first time writing a story on Watt pad, so like I don't expect you guys to rave about it! But if you have any things you would like to say about it go ahead in the comments !! Well here you go! Also this book is dedicated to my bestiest buddy, she doesnt believe me when i say that her books are awesome, when they are.

"KAHAYLA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET UP THERE WILL BE SOME REAL BIG CONSEQUENCES" yelled my mum from downstairs.

"IM COMING!" gosh she annoyed me sometimes, im not a morning type of person. And before we start anything off, it's my first day of year 10. No wonder why I'm being so slow.

I walked down stairs, dressed and all ready for my first day of school. Oh god. My mum was standing at the end of the starcase looking at me with those evil eyes of hers.

"What took you so long Kahayla?" her voice was getting louder and louder.

"I was just....... ummmm...." i struggled to get the words out of my mouth.

"YOU WERE JUST WHAT KAHAYLA, ANSWER ME"

"Im so sorry mum, my stupid alarm didnt go off" I said will shivers going down my spine.

"Well thats okay, im sorry for yelling im just really stressed about your first day back at school, i want you to walk in there with a good attitude Kahayla okay?"

"Yes sure thing mum" dont get me wrong, my mum is an amazing person, i dont no why she was in such a grumpy mood this morning.

"Okay well your dad is waiting in the car for you , your breakfast in on the bench your going to have to eat it on the way" said mum as she kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks mum" i quickly ran to the bench to grabbed my cereal, at that same moment something caught my eye. i questioned myself what it was. I walked over to have a look because all i could see was a long white thing. i stood infront of it. I gasped. I now no why my mum was so grumpy this morning.

She was pregnant.

I quickly grabbed my cereal as fast as i could and ran out the house pretenting i didnt see a thing. Dad was parked out in the driveway. I opened the car door and sat in quickly. The thoughts of what i saw on the bench rushed through my mind.

"Hello sweet heart, are you okay your looking a bit pale." My dad asked as he drove out of the drive way.

"Yes yes im fine, just ummm nevermind," i said gulping quiet loudly.

"Whats bothering you honey, i no somethings wrong." He asked, there sure was something wrong, the fact that i just saw something i really did NOT want to see.

"Um dad did you know that um" i said i had goosebumps and everything, I dont understand why i was so worried!

"Did i know that what" Dad took his eyes off the road to be for a couple of seconds

"Did you know that mum is ............... pregnant?"

"SHES WHAT" My dad said angrly.

And thats when the brakes went off and everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :(

So i just wanted to no if you guys liked this story, i have never written one before and im almost certain that its not that good! But anyways comment what you thing below and also check out KitxKat's story. Its called Boy Trouble AND IT IS AMAZING!!! Also the pronouciation of Kahayla is Ka - hay - la. Shes my best friend that i love to bits and thats who i was talking about up there ^^^^. Also check out princess_joelz's story its called Last 3 Words. Awesome!

LOVE ALL MY MASH POTATOES :D

Maddi xx