Chapter 11

HEYYY YOOLLL,

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING #Jet lagged to da max. WELL HERE'S UR CHAPTER ANYWAYYY, BE AWARE IT'S VERY SHORT!! LOVE YASS

_______________________

Life was beginning to be extremely confusing and I don't know if I could handle it.

Guess ill have to wait and see what tomorrow brings me. Things possibly couldn't get any worse.

Or could it!?

NEK DAY!

I woke up to the footsteps of thousands of people on the footpath. I rubbed my eyes remembering were I was. Oh yeah that's right. The side of the road. (Aka the 3 metre footpath!) I looked at my watch, 5:30 IN THE AFTERNOON!? HOW ON LIVING EARTH DID I SLEEP THIS LATE.

I obviously couldn't stay here all day, well practically the rest of the afternoon, looking like a hobo, so I got up picked my suitcase up and started walking forward. We're ever that was going to lead me to.

NIALLS POV-

What did I do? How could I do that? She was my world. My everything. And that's how I treated her, that was the last time I was going to talk to her. I promised her, PROMISED, that I would never hurt her. And look were she is. Probably on the side of the street because of me. I couldn't sleep last night. How could I do this!? I was interrupted by Harry asking me

"Niall, do u know where Kat is?"

"Nope, isn't she in your room?" I said looking down and the floor and tapping the kitchen bench with my nails.

"Niallllll. Something's wrong..."

"No nothing everything is fine."

"No it's not.''

"Harry it is."

"Tell me Niall"

"Okay okay!"

"Well....."

"Well I had a fight with Kahayla last night, and she left the house Harry."

"SHE LEFT, AGAIN, YYYOU MEAN SHE RAN AWAY?!"

"Yes Harry, I feel so bad, I just didn't have a good day yesterday's but look what I did?" I said sobbing

"SO YOU TELL HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE!?" Harry yells.

"HARRY IT WASN'T THAT SIMPLE, IF U ACTUALLY HADNT NOTICED I WASN'T JUST A BIT MOODY YESTERDAY? AND DO U KNOW WHY THAT WAS? MY MUM GOT DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER HARRY. I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN MY USUAL SELF LATELY." I said as it all just blurted out of my mouth, regretting everything I had just said.

"IIImm ssorry Nniall I ddint Nno tthat wwas tthe ccase." Harry said looking as if he had regretted what he had said as well.

"I'm sorry harry, I shouldn't have gone off like that at you, it's just I haven't really taken things the way I though I would have. I never imagined this happening in the first place."

"Niall it's fine seriously, If I was in this situation I would feel the exact same. Im so sorry about your mum, But we can't exactly do anything about Kahayla for now, we have tickets to sell tomorrow for our concert."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." I said clearing my mind.

"I better get to sleep then, dont want to be tired in the morning, night boys."

"Night"

"Night"

"Night"

"Night"