Chapter 10

Herro to every amazing person reading this! Well here is Chapter 10! I was kind and wrote out the chapter just before I left :3 it probably won't be long, sorry! Enjoy!

______________________________________________ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••______________________________________________

Kahaylas POV - FRIDAY

He w-wa -what. Hhe ddoesnt wwant tto hhave kkids wwith mme. I was appsolutly shattered. How could he say something like that. I was about to cry when i heard the door open for the billionth time today, SOMEONE JUST LEAVE IT OPEN!

"Babe, April Fools!"

I am so dumb......

I can't believe he did that! Omgosh!

"You should have seen your face babe!" He laughed coming and sitting at the end of my bed.

"That wasn't even funny!"

"Yes it was."

"No it was not."

"Yes it was."

"No it wasn't."

"Babe admit it."

"Nope."

"You did think it was funny."

"Only a little." I muttered.

"Huh"

"Only a little!" I said half shouting and then cracking up laughing as it was so funny.

"I knew you were joking! I was beginning to think you were serious because you didn't laugh!"

We laughed for 10 minutes talking about what happened non stop! We finally finished our conversation, said our goodnights for only the 20000 time!

Was I ever happier to see that door close for the last time. I want to padlock lock, nail it with bricks and make sure no one can ever open it! My gawd if someone opens that door I will shoot them!

I woke up the next day to the sound of birds chirping. That was a lie. That's every girls dream to be woken up by, except I am woken up but five boys screaming at each other about the Xbox. Fun, not.

I literally rolled myself out of bed. I WAS SO FREAKING TIRED! I must have gotten up too quickly because there was a freaking galaxy going on in my eyes! I waited a few seconds until they went back to normal. I slipped on my hot pink fluffy ugg boots. I loved them! That's the glory of living with One Direction! They will buy you anything! The boys treat me like there little sisters and Niall treats me like a queen!

I opened my so called, 'padlock and nailed' door and walked out to the lounge room and clearly must have stood in front of the television.

"KAHAYLA"

"OMG MOVE"

"THAT WAS OUR HIGHSCORE"

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?"

"Good morning gorgeous."

And that's how you treat a lady with respect. I love him!

"Good morning handsome" i said moving away from the television and onto Nialls lap.

"Thank you Jesus" I heard one of the boys say.