Chapter 14

That was AMAZZINNG !!

I walked back stage to find five huffing and puffing boys.

"Did that last song tire you out Harry!"

"Sure did, that was tough work. Jees, imagine how much it's going to kill us when we go touring next week!"

"Hahaha, I know you guys will, WAIT WHAT, YOUR GOING ON A TOUR, I JUST GOT YOU GUYS BACK I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOU AGAIN, YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED ME SOO MUCH!

"I know I'm so sorry babe, it's only for 2 months."

"TWO FREAKING MONTHS."

"It's not that bad when you think about it.."

"Oh no definatly not for you guys cause you won't be on the side of the street again." I said letting out all the anger and plotting myself onto the couch. I can't believe this.

"Kat, I know your really upset, but there is nothing I can do about it. You know if there was I would get out of it just to be with you. You are my world, you will forget about me while im gone, I guaranty."

"I know I'm sorry Niall, I just don't want to loose you again. I was horrible without you, I cannot live without you."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

NIALLS POV -

Haha. Things were going perfectly! Ill get kahayla to think that she's not coming on the tour. She'll freak when I ask her!

NEK DAY

'Nialls POV~

"Honey, breakfast is ready!"

"Well another breakfast made by the amazing Niall hey!"

"Well you can't get any more amazing than this guy!"

"You most defiantly can't! Now GIMMY MY BREAKFAST!!"

"Calm your tits it's here."

"Thank you."

Someones time of the month. -.-

"Babe I need to ask you something really important."

"What is it, I'm trying to eat breakfast."

Well clearly I should have left this till later....

"Ummm.. Can you take me to the supermarket we don't have any.. Ummm... Chips."

"That's what was important !?"

"Y yeah ."

"Well next time don't sound so excited."

"Jeesssuuusssss, someone's having mood swings."

"Hmm what?"

"Nothing"

"If you want noodle wings just ask!"

"What?... Oh yeah sorry to embarrassed."

Okay. Wtf are noodle wings ? U would have thought she was pregnant the way she was acting! My gosh.

"Yummy, that was nice Niall, get your stuff we'll go to the supermarket now then."

"Okaayyy"

"Ill meet you in the car."

I just had a brain wave. I'm going to take her out to dinner and I will ask her then. :) the big question. Will she come touring with me!?

"So babe, have you got anything planned for tonight?"