Chapter 7

Heyyyyyy everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the other chapter! Your comments made my day so keep them coming! I love all of you and your support! Ive just started this chapter with the end bit of the other chapter so you remember whats going on! :) CYA AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE :P

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Trying to stay on task I pulled out my suitcase from under my bed and pulled all my clothes in there. I'm actually surprised they all fit! I grabbed my toothbrush from my sink that was in my bathroom which was in my room. Grabbed all my makeup and everything.

I did pretty well! I only have a toilet bag and a suitcase and my all my room practically has in it is just furniture. I made my way to the door before someone opened it before me.

"Hi kahayla, I've missed you." I heard a really creepy voice say.

Then I saw my mother with a knife. I dropped everything. I kept backing away until I couldn't anymore. I was against the wall when my mum had the knife nearly against my chin.

Goodbye Niall. I love you.

NIALLS P.O.V

What was taking her so long, id been out here in the freezing cold weather now for 20 minutes now, maybe even more. I had no choice but to walk into the house.

My first thoughts as I stepped in the house were: O.M.G. What the hell is going on in the lounge room. That is just the weirdest thing ever. Of course I've seen the boys naked, but seeing strangers nearly naked was just... Eghhh.

I walked past were they were sitting and I was in the kitchen. I figured that Kats room was upstairs so ill just wait now here. But that all changed when I heard screaming coming from upstairs.

"DONT DO THIS DONT!" O.m.f.g that was Kahayla. Without no hesitation, I ran up those stairs as fast as I could and flung open the door as fast as I could.

I couldn't not believe my eyes. Kahayla was pinned against the was with a knife at her throat.

"So ur here as well to witness this special time in life." She said looking in my direction moving the knife away from Kahaylas throat.

"NO IM NOT! WHY WOULD U DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN U KNOW HOW IT FEELS?" I yelled back at her.

"Now don't you yell at me young man, I can do things to you that you will never forget, and kahaylas had her share. She was a brat and never appreciated anything." She said walking closer to me. Lying freak. Kahayla appreciates everything she gets.

"You better watch it honey or your gonna end up like the men in the lounge room." She said turning and making her way back to kahayla.

As she turned around I grabbed kahaylas suitcase and bag trying not to make one sound. I knew what kahayla would do. She was to smart to let 'mum' touch her. She wouldnt allow it. She had been hurt to much to let her do this to her. I just hoped kahayla was thinking right now.

You can do it babe.

KAHAYLAS P.O.V

Okay at this stage I was freaking the hell out. My so called mum was getting closer and closer to me with that knife.

I was to smart to let her touch me. I would not allow it. I had been hurt to much by my other parents. I had to think fast. FAST! she was about a meter away from me now when I had the idea. I had to do it. There was no way I was going to die now. Not after I had just found my true love. No way. I looked at Niall which i thought would be the last. That beautiful smile was now turned into something that i couldnt describe. he was upset, i could tell that. I slowly moved my arm along the wall grabbing my vase with flowers that were on my bed side table, Without her knowing.