Chapter 5

Kahaylas POV

"No kahayla I don't think it's yuk if we go out because I know I would be with the most beautiful and sweetest girl on earth." And with that he walked out.

A trillion butterfly's were set free in my stomach and I could not believe what he had just said, was I dreaming are you serious? I just got called beautiful. Well of course I've heard it before from my foster parents but not form someone else. Not even from my friends. I moved to my other side to see if that was more comfortable when I found out I had pins and needles. Yay..... Not. Gosh I hated them! I flung my legs over the bed getting ready to stand up and walk to get rid of them, when my foot landed on something. Something quiet hard. I walked over to the light switch and turned it on. It look like a box from where I was but mind you the room was huge so it could really be anything!

I kept walking forward and every step I took I could slowly figure out what the object was. It was a brown cardboard box with a lot of dust on it! I pulled it out from under the bed. I blew all the dust off the stop and sneezed a couple of times. I pulled off the box lid to only find a diary and some photos. I shouldn't be reading his I though to myself, I was ready to out the lid on when second thoughts ran through my head. Maybe I could just peek in it!

I turned to the first page of the diary finding it belongs to Niall.

I turned to the next page, where it had hopes and dreams. He had written underneath it:

15/06/2009

My dream would be for the whole of Ireland to hear me sing and to be in the band. I would love to be successful and be able to accomplish these dreams. Touring and meeting new people and even fans would be amazing! Although it would take a lot of hard work to get the band together and start playing, I am willing to be there and to accomplish this dream of mine.

Niall

Have you accomplish your dream yet?: Yes

I turned to the next page only to find love life. What a coincidence ai!

Love life what are you looking for in a girl/boy?

11/03/2013

Well I would like to find that girl that is both beautiful inside and outside. Looks don't always matter but someone's personality does. I would love to find that perfect girl that can guide me through life and will be okay with me touring and not do anything behind my back. Someone that if nice and caring and will be okay hanging out with the boys and their girlfriends most of the time!

Have you found that girl/boy yet?: I have, I don't think she feels the same.

Then it all hit me, if this diary question was answered today, i was the only one around him, he was with me all day. He called me beautiful, sweet and gorgeous. Was this aimed at me? Of course not how would that ever happen!!

I placed the diary back gently trying to make everything I. Place like it was before. I pushed the box back under the bed and turned the light off. Well what a day this has been! Amazingly tragic but amazingly awesome. This day has Defiantly been a huge roller coaster! I lay down on my huge bed and the minute my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

-Kahaylas POV still-

I woke up to a singing Harry and Zayn. "It's time to wake up, it's time to wake up, it's time to wake up, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP KAHAYLA GET UP GET UPPPPP!!" They said getting louder and louder each time.

"I'm awake" I moaned seriously how many times now IM NOT A MORNING PERSON. "What's the time?"

"8:30" they said.