Chapter 1

Hi my name is Victoria and yes I have a secret. Ever since I turned 12 I noticed my powers, in case your wondering how I got my powers, well let's just say it was a long story:

I was walking in the woods until I saw these weird looking rocks that had these strange looking symbols, as I went past/beyond the weird looking rocks I saw this wolf, it's fur was white and the eyes an ocean blue colour and the wolf it self was huge. As I tried to walk up to the mysterious wolf it started to walk backwards and so I spoke "shh shh it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you" I said whispering so that nothing else could here my voice, the wolf started walking up to me and as I stopped walking the wolf was right in front of me, I should be scared but I wasn't afraid of the wolf and so I stroked the wolf's fur, the fur was so soft like when you get home and then lie in your bed and it's so soft anyway as I was stroking the wolf's fur I heard a voice, a woman's voice that I've never heard before then I looked down at the wolf and I saw her talking to me she said " hello my name is Delilah, princess of the Moors and you are" Delilah said after licking her paw I was so suprised by a wolf talking like a normal human being but she was a wolf " um hi Delilah my is name is Victoria and, just wow I dont know how you just talked right now but how" I said so shocked and suprised at the same time "hello Victoria of the humans the answer to your question is I can talk because I live in the Moors, the Moors is a very magical,secretive place and how did you get here" Delilah said very concerned and confused at the same time "I ran away, I was running away from someone and if I may ask what is the Moors" I said feeling a bit sad and scared at the same time "the Moors is the only place for creatures like myself for an example, the Moors has all kinds of secrets, land, beauty and also magical creatures that humans only believe in fairy tales" Delilah said feeling furious because I didn't know, no human has ever set foot in the Moors"wow that's amazing I was wondering can you show me around if you want to" I asked very concerned "um I dont no my mother is queen of the Moors and she thinks humans are mean, evil and vicious and if she sees me and you together she would kill us both" Delilah said feeling really scared "oh okay, well, um, (gasped), Delilah I just got an idea, how about I stay here, in the Moors" I said very excitedly "what are you nuts you will be spotted and you might get yourself killed I mean no affence your only 12 years old" "it could work you could find a spot and I could there" "it could work" " so do we-" I was cut off by a bid loud howl coming from an even bigger wolf that looked exactly the same as Delilah "Delilah what are you doing with this human girl!" im guessing this is Delilah's mum also known as queen of the Moors "im sorry I didn't mean to get Delilah into trouble" I said felling a bit cautious "who are you girl and speak now!" "im Victoria and you are-" I was cut off again by Delilah's mum "I am the queen of the Moors and I don't get ordered by human girls and you must leave now" "im sorry your majesty but I dont have anywhere else to go" I said feeling really sad and I started to cry "well, I suppose you could stay but, lets see how you go through the test" "test, what test" "you will soon find out.

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER IF YOU DID PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT AND I WILL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT THE REST OF VICTORIA'S STORY, THANKYOU.