chapter 5

It's now morning everyone woke up and we went through the plan one more time, "ready Victoria" "lets do it" I pretended to faint and I made it look real, it kinda did feel that I couldn't breath, I heard someone come in and unlocking my cage, then he picked me up and carried me, as he was carrying me I heard someone say "what are you doing with the little wolf" little, little, how am I little, "she can't breath, she needs air" "you better keep an eye on her" then he walked away and we the person holding me started walking as well, he unlocked the doors and I could feel that fresh air going against my body, he put me down softly and he was waiting for me to wake up and so I pretended that I couldn't breathe but I could, "take deep breaths" he said and that's what I did, but then he started walking over to me and so I stepped back trying to avoid him picking me up, I looked back behind me thinking about running, "no, dont do it" but, then I pulled a smile/ or a smirk and ran for it before he could catch me, I ran it was at least a mile until I stopped and took some deep breaths and calmed down, I looked around to make sure no one had followed me, but there was no one to be seen or heard, I sighed in relief and started heading back there to free the others, I was now at the entrance a was hiding in one of the bushes so no one could find me, I saw the door open a few men came out with the same man that healed my leg and carried me outside he was talking with the other men, "the wolf is gone" "what" "she just ran of into the forest" "Kol, didn't I say to keep an eye on her" "I did my eyes were watching her all the time, Tyler" "well let's go find her" finally I now know some of there names now I thought to myself, I saw them go into the forest and so I sneakily ran up to the door and I tried to open the door with my paws and eventually I finally did "boy, this place sure is a maze" I thought to myself, it took at least five to ten minutes for me to not get caught and then I finally got the cages where all the other wolves were, "Victoria" "you did it, wow that's amazing" "thanks, but we gotta go before the other people come back" I opened all the cages and just made a run for it and we were outside cheering for our great escape but then we saw the men that went looking now right before our eyes "how did she get in" one said "and how did they get out" another one said they were ready to get us but we were ready as well, we got our sharp fangs and claws ready but they had nothing there were four of them and six of us they had no chance "okay guys looks like we're going to fight our way through to escape" "on three, one, two, three" we all came at each other trying to fight our way through, but then two guys saw what was happening and they joined the fight we were fighting against with someone, I was figure against the person know as kol, we all were fighting for at least a few minutes until we won and ran for our lives but they were following us we were a mile ahead of them, we were now two miles ahead of them and only two miles away from home, "stop!" I shouted and everyone stopped running, "what, we're almost there" "if we run back home and they will still be following us and then they'll destroy our home" "your right, someone has to stay and fight them of" "who will do it" "I'll do it you guys go back home" "what no please Victoria dont do this" I turned to my human form, "go, they want me, go before they get here" four of the wolves thanked me and ran back home, Delilah stayed with me to say goodbye "Victoria what about mother" "tell her im exploring the world, I'll be back in a few days" we both hugged and Delilah ran back home with the others, my face was covered in tears I couldn't stop crying and then I felt a bullet go right threw my leg, I cried even more, he shot me in the exact same place as before, I fell to the ground and I didn't look at the men who have been chasing us but then I couldn't take it any more and fainted, I could just imagine everyone back home but Delilah still crying in sorrow and regret that she shouldn't have left me, but I have a feeling that she did something,something that maybe she didn't regretted at all.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL LOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON