Chapter 2

Previously on Victoria's secret: "hi my name is Delilah" "hi my name is Victoria" "grr Delilah what are you doing with this human" "im sorry mother" "I didn't mean to" "let's see how you do in the test"

"if you'll follow me we'll do the test with everyone" "everyone" I shouted, I've always had fears performing in front of everyone, "everyone" the says looking glad "so what do I have to do in this test" I was very concerned because I dont wanna get hurt, "in this test you will prove yourself that your one of us" "prove my self, what do you mean by that" "you will soon find out young one" as we were walking I started seeing creatures, animals, waterfalls and this tiny stand where I think the queen stands on to prove herself that she is queen of the Moors and when was standing in the rock and I was in front of her she said out loudly to her people "ladies and gentlemen, animals, creatures, fairies and all wildlife of the Moors, I have an important announcement as you all can see there is a human right before your eyes I have decided to give her a choice she can ever be kept prisoner so words cannot spill out or she can stay, prove herself that she is one of us" there was just a moment of silence and I did not say a single word until the queen allowed me to speak I was so scared, suprised and shocked of all of this, "hello everyone, my name is Victoria Zara Coulton, sometimes when I was a child my mum added princess, queen at the end of my name but I was hoping that I can have a chance, a chance to prove myself that I can be like you, I have been on my own for months for a very long time, I dont have a family, but I have nowhere else to go, so im begging you please let me stay, I promise I won't tell anyone, cross my heart" I suddenly start crying and as I look at the audience they were crying including Delilah and the queen. Im really hoping that I get excepted but I have a feeling it might be a yes or a no though, everyone was giving a leaf and some weird pen which looked like grass, I think it was grass and then they all wrote something on it, then they stopped and gave the paper leaves to the queen, "well Victoria we have all voted and congratulations you have past the test and everyone has voted that you should stay" "really" "yes, but since you are staying, you will be given your powers" "powers" as I looked at the queen, I heard completely silence as I was staring at the queen I saw this weird thing coming out of her and then it just went into my body and I felt amazing I felt strong, confident, selfless, protective and powerful then I looked at the queen "you now share my powers, you can now to us through your mind by thinking of them and names, I will teach you everything as I am teaching my daughter and I will raise you as my own" I was so happy that I was so exhausted that the queen came over to me and allowed me to climb onto her and she told everyone to go home and get some rest as well, after that I woke up finding myself really furry and on four paws "um how did I turn into-" "a wolf it takes time to control it but you'll get use to it" "how do I turn back to my normal self" "just think of yourself, think of your human" I thought of my long dark brown hair and my dark ocean blue eyes and then poof I stood up and I was back to normal self "THANKYOU for taking care of me" as I ran up to the queen and hugged her "your welcome Victoria" "I was wondering what is your name" "I know you were wondering what my name was and it's Silver, my name is Silver but you can call mother" "okay" "I would like to give you something, as a member of our family, it's a necklace, not too long, not too short but it's perfect, it has a wolf's head attached to it, dont worry it's not a real wolf's head it's a bit of metal that we call ourselves so here" it's very beautiful" dont worry it's just metal, it's a really cool symbol of a wolf's head, so I put on the necklace, the chain wasn't exactly like a normal chain its like one of those easy necklaces that you just put over your head instead of tying them on "thank you, mother" "okay lets begin your training" so I trained for months including after when I got home from school I learned how to shape shift and control it, I learned and controlled using my new witch power which was incredible you would believe the powers I got and I just got used to everything around me and I wouldn't of done it without my new mother and my new sister Delilah, it was sad going to my normal school without Delilah but when I get home we have the time of our lives we go hunting, running, flying, swimming, the best thing about swimming is when I always win, Delilah shapeshift into a dolphin and this is gonna sound strange and crazy but I turn into a mermaid and so we just play with the other animals and it's just amazing so there that's how I got my powers.

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND LIKED ABOUT IT AND SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER AND I WILL DO A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW AND THANKYOU