005

It comes down to not knowing a lot of the time. Not knowing where I am going and not knowing what I am supposed to know I suppose... but asking me to come and meet you when I am usually the one showing up uninvited makes me feel a certain something.

I count the days as if I really needed to.

A lot of my visits ended up being fruitless with me either not finding a trace of Ashe at the school, or at her home. So for the sake of not pushing my luck, I did what I'd usually do which is just wander the city minding my business till then.

Thinking it over, trying to think why she'd ask for a specific time frame. Maybe something special... maybe she is gone for these five days.

Dunno.

One.

Today has been rather eventful... meaning that I have only been working to pass time and get most of it done quickly. Working all of my energy out I return to the abandoned little building that I decided to make my home while I stay here.

The money I make is barely enough to keep me on my feet but at least I get to wash my body and brush my teeth every morning and not be starving. Helps that I don't have to pay for the water or rent.

Two.

Another day. This one is slower than the other.

I have been in this place longer than I usually stay at a single place, I prefer to roam around a lot more. Almost like a wanderer looking for something but in reality I just don't want to go back to what I had... scared that when they find me they will make me into a test subject.

That is why I always kept on moving in one direction and hoped that I stayed far away.

Three.

It is starting to set in. I used to be able to keep myself busy enough to not think about most things, but even now I feel myself being a lot more bored with myself. I'd have things to look forward to at the end of the day but all I am really looking forward to is two days from now.

It just starts to settle in that if it probably wasn't for my meeting with Ashe I'd probably have walked away from this place.

Find somewhere else to be.

Being the only person that really knows how any of my abilities work, she is probably the only person that would be willing to listen to my stories about my past without wondering with the suspicion that I am not just some crazy kid on the streets.

Today is much like the rest. Work. Wait. Sleep.

It is boring, incredibly boring.

Four.

More of the same. Anticipation of what comes next. But then again my life has always been like this, it is just when someone gives you something to look forward to... the idea of it feels grand making all of this...

Just monotone.

Time couldn't be slower.

But I find myself being a lot more careful walking around, not picking fights, and not getting in any sort of trouble. Most of the day had already passed, I wander around only to see a familiar car drive past me towards the school.

BOB? I furrow my brow trying to recall if my eyes weren't lying.

I glance around my area to see that nobody is around. I feel my power surge through my legs, with electrical particles sizzling around my legs as I lean into a full sprint to try and get past it to see if my eyes weren't just making me hallucinate.

I bolt past the car only to slow down the closer I get to the school, not feeling any of my stamina being drained I glance around only to spot her white hair among the crowd of kids stepping out of the gates.