Chapter 10

Hair, makeup, shoes, and outfit ^^^^^

Chloe's POV
I open the door to see Josh standing on front of me. He looks handsome with his jeans and polo shirt with dress shoes. I notice that the blue on his shirt matches the blue on mine. I say, "you ready?" He answers, "yes. I will always be ready." He takes my hand and we walk out the door.

He takes me to an Italian restaurant in town. When we pull up, I feel my heart tingle. I am actually going on a date with Josh. He lets me out of the car and we head into the restaurant.

We sit down at a table since the place is not very busy. After all, it is only 5:30. I look at the menu and find my favorite meal, gnocchi pesto. Josh gets spaghetti Bolognese. We order sprites, since we both don't like the taste of coke. As we wait for the food to come, we talk.

"Are you kidding? The Rangers are so much better than the Lightning. I mean, even thugh they are tied at 2 and 2, the Ranger have four Stanley Cups compared to the Lightning's 1." I say.

He just looks at me in awe. I definitely do not look like the girl that would know anything about hockey. We continue to talk about even the silliest of things, such as old vs new Disney.

He says, "All of the old shows on Disney were different. Now it's just about families with something different about them. Let's just have a normal family for once. Girl Meets World has kind of a normal family at least. But I still love the old shows like Lizzie McGuire and Suite Life of Zach and Cody and Kim Possible. Ah, the old days. You know Chloe, Even then I knew that I would like you like my father loves my mother one day. And I sure was right."

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks and the corners of my mouth turn towards the sky. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see our waiter carrying gnocchi and spaghetti. He places the spaghetti on my place and the gnocchi on his. We say thank you and switch the food.

"I have an idea." He says. "Let's eat each other's food together and start with the gnocchi." I smile and we eat the gnocchi together. We end up finishing the gnocchi and move on to the spaghetti. I think you know what happens next. We eat the pasta, and the piece that we share breaks and falls on our faces. We start laughing and look into each other eyes. We share a smile and I am sure that it is a moment I will never forget.

We order cheesecake for dessert. We end up liking the same exact desserts, which is really funny. We eat cheesecake and I get a little stuck on my mouth. I go to wipe it off but he hold my hand down and wipes it off with his finger. We both start cracking up again and the table next to us stares. But we look like we just do not care though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive to the front of my porch and I know that it seems cliché, but he might kiss me. But being the nervous Josh he is, he hugs me and waves goodbye. I sigh because I went on the best first date with Josh.

Hey guys! Updating for Chloe's birthday! 🎉🎋🎉🎉🎉
Have a great week to all of you especially to the ones who have finals (like me)
Okay bye people💝