Chapter 6

Josh's POV
When I see the look on Chloe's face when I tell her, I instantly get nervous again. I feel my hands start to sweat, my heart start to accelerate, and my legs become shaky. I don't know if I am able to ask her out now. Ok, here goes nothing.

"Uh... Would you like to go to my football game today? I hope you can come. Okay, bye"

What was that that just came out of my mouth? I thought I was going to ask her out, not tell her to go to the football game. This was something I was not expecting for me to say.

Chloe's POV
"Uh... Would you like to go to my football game today? I hope you can come. Okay, bye"

What was going on? He is confusing me right now.

Skipping 6 hours later...

I walk to the football field thinking why he invited me to the game. Maybe it's because he wants me to be his good luck charm. I reach the field and sit on the first row. The game is right before kickoff.

Josh is the quarterback. He hikes the ball, passes it to one of the receivers and they bring it up for a first down. He keeps On doing this until the 5 yard line where he scrambles it for the touchdown! I jump up and down and he blows me a kiss. My heart melts. 

I know that I may be crazy, but does he like me too?