Chapter 5

Chloe's POV

I am not sure what to think after yesterday's kiss. I don't know what Josh was thinking or if he liked it or anything. It is not anything I can control. Even though I only worry about things I cannot control.

I wake up to the sound of chirping birds at 8:00. Yeah, I cannot even believe that.

It seems just like a normal day. I rise out of bed over to my closet. (Picture attached, on left). I think it looks trendy, yet is comfortable.

I walk lazily over to the bathroom. I open my cleanser and wash my face. I notice that I got a small pimple on my chin. I take out my concealer and hide it. I also apply eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip gloss.

I take my messy hair and put it into a ponytail with a bow as the accessory.

I walk downstairs to get myself breakfast, which consists of a bowl of cereal, milk, and coffee. After eating my breakfast, I grab my bag and walk out the door.

As I walk to school, I see Paige up ahead. I run up and say hi. She told me hi and we walked all the way to school. As I approach my locker, I see Josh out of the corner of my eye. I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beating. Then he starts to approach me. I become even more flustered.

"Chloe," Josh pants. "I have something important to tell you."

Hey guys! How was your holiday? Please vote and try to guess what is happening next in the comments below. Winner gets a shoutout😝

Thank you so much for 400, 500, and then 550 reads! I can't believe how much people are reading this. Look back at the first chapter to see why. Comment 😂 on it when you get it.

Please vote and comment please

~maddy