k.cw • she realizes shes falling in love with you

third person pov

"god this dance is so harddd," yunjin moans as she falls to the floor.

the girls have been practicing nonstop for their upcoming comeback, they've barely had time for any breaks.

"i need to rest too," the youngest, eunchae, says as she lays on top of yunjin.

"the both of you? really?", chaewon laughs.

"up up, we'll do it a few more times then we can rest, alright?"

eunchae and yunjin both simultaneously whine.

"alright guys let's listen to our leader. from the start!", sakura yells encouragingly.

the girls continue what they would consider a gruesome dance practice. they practiced for another 5 minutes until they heard a knock on the practice room door.

"i'll get it," kazuha strides over to the door.

before fully letting the person in, kazuha peeks her head out to see who it is.

on the other side of the door was chaewon's girlfriend, y/n.

y/n smiles happily at kazuha.

"were you guys busy? i don't want to interrupt," y/n whispers.

kazuha turns her head back to the girls, scanning them while they talk amongst each other, "we were just practicing, i don't think it's a big deal."

"are you sure," y/n says nervously.

kazuha just giggles at y/n's anxiousness.

"y/n is here guys!", kazuha says while opening the door wider for her members to see.

"y/n!", sakura screams while running over to her, followed by eunchae and yunjin.

after the girls greeted and chitchatted for a bit, they decided it was time to give the couple some alone time.

"alright we're gonna take a bathroom break! be back whenever.. whenever you guys are done making out," yunjin sticks her tongue out at the two.

y/n and chaewon look at each other and laugh.

chaewon watches the door close before she pulls y/n in a tight hug.

"hi baby," she whispers.

y/n smiles, "hey, i'm sorry if i disturbed your dance practice, i was going to wait but kazuha had already opened the door."

"you didn't. you know i'll always make time for you.

"here i brought food for you and the girls," y/n hands a bag to chaewon.

"oh my girlfriend is just the sweetest!", she says while taking the bag from her and peeking inside of it.

"you treat me so well, thank you," chaewon squeals before pulling the youngers collar closer to her.

chaewon began to leave a series of sweet but passionate kisses on her girlfriends lips.

"i love you so much"

"i love you too," y/n smiled at her girlfriend.

right on cue, the other members come barging back in the practice room.

"hope you guys are done," eunchae snickers as she strolls in the practice room.

the leader laughs, "we are we are."

"y/n i didn't get a chance to ask, were you able to buy that game you wanted?", sakura questions as she sits down.

as the girls continue to talk, chaewon couldn't help but to stand back and smile to herself. not only did her members support her relationship but they also took liking to y/n themselves. chaewon was so excited that her girlfriend and her members got along so well.

watching y/n interact with her members like she's known them for years made chaewon feel very warm inside. this is what she wanted, this is all she ever wanted.

ever since y/n entered her life it's been nothing but pure bliss. y/n knew every which way to make chaewon feel good. she was someone chaewon could always rely on. witnessing a moment like this just confirmed to chaewon that y/n was her person. she's falling in love with the girl and she couldn't be more pleased with that fact.

she was so happy.