m.sk • you catch her cheating

y/n pov

you had finally got off of work early enough to spend some time with your girlfriend, sakura. with her busy schedule, she's normally always asleep by the time you come home.

you've been working super hard at the office recently so that you could finally go home early to see her. you haven't even been able to tell sakura yet because of the constant lack of time together.

once you go home and see that big smile, you'll know it was all worth it.

———

you entered the house quietly, not wanting to blow the surprise already.

as you walk in you notice shoes spread out on the floor and clothes tossed out on the sofa. you giggle to yourself thinking that your girlfriend must've been too tired to clean up her mess.

you set your bags down on the table and make your way through the hall.

as you slowly approach the room you hear voices coming from the shared bedroom.

"ah so she's not asleep," you think to yourself.

making your way closer to the room, you realize it's not just sakura's voice you hear. at first you thought sakura might've been on a phone call but as you continue listening you realize that's not the case. the unknown voice was too clear and crisp for it to be a phone call.

you didn't know she'd have a guest today.

you inch towards the room, not knowing if you should knock or not. but then you hear it.

"god sakura you kiss so fucking well," an unknown voice moans.

"only for you because you make me feel so good inside," your girlfriend says.

you freeze.

no fucking way sakura was cheating on you. is this what goes on everyday while you're at work?

you tried to do something you'd thought your girlfriend would enjoy but instead you got stabbed in the back.

you weren't sure what to do. they obviously didn't hear you come in so should you leave and come back later? should you confront them now? your mind was twisted. you were furious.

you took a few steps back, deciding what to do. you're still able to hear the two in the room.

you pull out your phone, calling your girlfriends number, seeing what she would do. this would be your confirmation.

it rings.

"who's that," the unknown voice says.

"hmph let me see who's interrupting our session," sakura replies.

there's a pause.

"oh nobody important," sakura states after a moment.

that was your confirmation. she didn't care about you and now you question if she ever did. this little fling has obviously been going on for awhile.