14th Dec : Dianna Agron

Y/N pov

Y/N pov

Dianna wanted to go to New York for christmas. I couldn't exactly deny her of that so we decided to have a quiet one. Just the two of us. We rented an air bnb since I prefer to cook my own meals.

As I was cooking breakfast, I was listening to my christmas playlist and Step Into Christmas by Elton John came on.

I was singing along and dancing to the music as it played. I left Dianna in bed since we had a long night last night and let's just say. I definitely tired her out.

When it got to the chorus, I didn't realise how loud I was being. As I slid along the floor singing into the spatula as the bacon fried. Dianna walked out of the bathroom in one of my oversized shirts with a smile on her face.

I walked over to her and started to dance with her. I loved hearing her giggles as we moved to the music as we sang our hearts out.

"Breakfast?" I asked her breathlessly as she nodded.

"After 3 years and I can still make you breathless." She smirked as she followed me.

"Actually, it was Elton who made me breathless." I countered making her giggle. I gave her her breakfast before I sat beside her. I was nervous because I have something that I want to ask her.

We decided to get ourselves ready for the day and made our way through the snowy streets of New York arm in arm. We walked through Central park and stood beside the lake. We watched as it was like a winter wonderland.

"We've been together for 3 years now." I started as she turned to face me. Concern written all over her face. "And it has been the best three years of my life and I don't want it to end." I took a deep breath as my hand wrapped around the velvet box in my pocket. "What I am trying to say is." I got down on one knee. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I asked her as I held out the ring as she gasped. She had tears in her eyes and a smile that could light up all of New York.

"Yes." She whispered as she nodded her head eagerly. I slipped the ring on her ring finger before she pulled me down for a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her as hers rested on my chest as our foreheads rested against each other.

"I love you so fucking much." I told her as she chuckled lightly.

"I love you more." She smiled as my lips ghosted hers.

"Not possible." I whispered before kissing her tenderly. She gripped my jacket as I pulled her closer to me.

AN

A short cute fluffy one guys. I hope yous emjoyed it