2nd Dec: Scarlett Johansson

Family Christmas Fair

Y/N pov

My wife Scarlett and I were taking Rose to the Christmas Fair. It was a place my parents always took me when I was little. I was just finishing up my coffee when I heard Scarlett calling Rose to hurry up.

"Come on Rosey Posey. We're going to be late." Scar shouted to her.

"No we're not. It will still be there when we leave." Rose replied as I just chuckled.

"Don't you laugh at her. She's spent way too much time with you Y/N." Scar pointed her finger at me making me laugh.

"That is what you wanted right?" I smirked at her as she just laughed. "Come on Rosie, we're going to be late." I called up the stairs.

"Coming." She called back as Scar looked at me with a shocked expression.

"How?" She asked me as she followed me to get our coats.

"I don't know. I guess she just loves me more." I teased her earning a slap on the arm. I held Rose's coat out for her as she came speeding down the hall. "Are we all ready to go?" I asked them both as they nodded yes. I put Rose in her booster seat before getting in the drivers seat. I quickly took the AUX off of Scar. "Driver picks the music, passenger shuts hr cakehole." I smirked as I put on Shakin Stevens.

All the way into the city to the fair, the car was filled with all of our voices singing along to the music. When I parked up, I grabbed the wooly hats for both Scar and Rose to make sure that they are warm and cosy.

"Can you get me a rudolph teddie please Y/N?" Rose asked as she pointed to the basket ball.

"So what do I have to do to win the rudolph?" I asked the person at the stand.

"Put all four balls in the net." He said as I nodded and paid.

"You can do this honey." Scar whispered before giving me a good luck kiss on the cheek.

Lucky for me, I am a basketball coach. So I know what I am doing to make a young girl happy on christmas.

When the first one went in, both Scar and Rose cheered making me chuckle lightly.

"You definitely have a couple of fans." He smiled we both looked at the mother daughter duo.

"They're my biggest fans and I'd do anything for them." I told him as he smiled.

"You make a cute family." He said as I managed to get the second in the basket. Looking back before shooting the two final balls in the basket Rose jumped into my arms as the guy handed the teddy to her. She thanked him as she cuddled it close as we started to walk away to try some of the food from all over the world.

"He said we look like a cute family." I whispered to Scar as we watched Rose on the bungee trampolines

"Really." She beamed at me as she held Rose's teddy.

"I know we haven't discussed this but you and Rose are my family and I would do anything for you both." I told her as she just smiled at me. "I don't care that Rose isn't mine but I love her like she is my own and I can't wait to expand our little family." She leaned up and kissed me softly before she pulled away.

"I love you so much Y/N." She whispered as she gazed in my eyes.

"I love you so much more Scarlett." I whispered before kissing her again.

"Do you think we can go on the ferris wheel?" Rose asked breaking our moment.

"Of course princess." I said as I bent down in front of her so she could get on my back.

The three of us made our way to the top of the wheel which overlooked the city. The multicoloured lights and the stars above. It was the perfect ending to a perfect family day

AN

A cute fluffy one for you beautiful people. Hope you all have an amazing day/night guys.