chapter 1

In this story jk is a mafia and also he had different business like humen traff....ng he have a daughter.

Her name is yn. his fiancee was died in car accident. He love his daughter but one day something happened that changed everything.

And after that incident he distanced himself from his daughter. When the accident happened that time she was child so didn't remember anything.

Jk never talk to her , he never talk to her sweetly. She is craving for his love but He always busy in his mafia stuff and other business so they don't spend time together he just check her grade and ask about her study's.

He never allowed her to go outside and make friends. He always keep her at home, of course she goes school but he never allow her to make friends. She can't go to school picnic and hangout with friends. And also jk never tell anyone that he have daughter because he have lots of enemy.

When she goes school he send his bodyguard with her. His men drop her school and pick her.

To be continue..

Please vote, comment follow..

English is not my first language, sorry for my grammar..

This is my first fan fiction.. So forgive me for my language..

It's just a fan fiction... Totally based on my imagination.. In real life this not connect to anyone...

It's dark story so read it your own risk..