chapter 9

Junkook notice something weird because today she didn't made eye contact with him.

She even skip her school for a week.

But overall yn is a strong girl so she collect all her courge and now she start again her school.

Junkook was also busy so he don't even notice her.

Now it's been one month of that incident and it's her last year of school. From  next year she will join college.

  She got very good result and also she got scholarship for her college.   

Ones she was sitting beside junkook while having there dinner.

Maid came and place her favorite dish in front of her but when she smelled  it... She feel like vomiting.. She ran to bathroom..

And throw up..

Junkook came and rub her back..

"What happened.. I thought it was your favorite.. "Junkook asked..

"Yes. I know daddy but I am not feeling well" She said and wash her face

"It's ok princess sleep it will help you.. "He said and came out from her room..

But she doubt it.. She decide to visit a doctor..

Next  day she was sitting in front of doctor after her test..

Ohhh you are pregnant yn...

Doctor said in concern because of her age...

She didn't said anything to doctor and came out from hospital..

  Now jk is not home he was in his mission so she decide to a"ort this child that whole night she cried.. 

Next day she goes to gynecologist for a'ort the baby but for her bad luck after cheak up doctor tell her that she can't abort this child, because it's now two months, and it's risky for her life and also she has some complications.

"Why ... Why this happing to me" she sit on her bed.. While crying..

To be continued..

Please vote and follow...