chapter 7

She goes  to her room and closed the door..then collapse. She can't believe what was just happened..her tears not coming. She is just shocked.

                Then she goes in bathroom and took bath she sat there for hours and just crying she is still bleeding. She can't believe that  junkook did this to her.

But she knows  one fact that is her junkook was not in his right sence but still he done very wrong. She took out some pain killer from drawer and gulp them and then sleep consume her.

On the other side now jk wake up 10 am he wake up with very bad headache. Then he look around and saw no one

  he notice blood on bedsheet and remember what happened last night but he can't remember the face of girl.

Now he is in worry because he didn't use protection and also knows that the girl was virgin. 

So he called his men to bring her he want to meet her. But his men says that she left early and also they don't have any information about her.

" how can you bring a random girl to me what if she had family and she was not a pr..titute." He scold them and ordered them to find her by hook and crook.

He sit on his bed and trying to remember the girl face.. But he couldn't.. He got frustrated and punch on wall.

His hand hurts badly.. It's stared bleeding.

To be continued...

Please vote comment and follow..