chapter 6

They layed her to bad she try to speak but she can't but then her eyes become wider when she saw a guy was coming near her..he was very drunk.

He removed his clothes then she saw it..
none other it's jungkook..

She tried Very hard to say something but the d'ugs effect are work, so she couldn't speek and just was crying silently..

And the other side jk was fully drunk he is not realize it that she is his daughter his princess whom he keep  safe from cruel world and now he is going to ruin her.

Tha light was dim and it's almost dark room that's why he didn't saw clearly.

He remove all her clothes . Then he start kiss all over her harshly..but because of medicine effect she was not struggling that much so he also didn't suspect.

It's her first time and jungkook took all his anger on her.

He had many round and most worst part is he is doing it raw without any protection.

It's his first time for not using protection. After doing that he kissed on her forehead which he never done before.

He never care about a girl that mush but this time he feel different.

The touch was familiar for him..

Then he layed  beside her..

The night was gone very long and painfull for her. She was bleeding, all bedsheet became red and also jk have lots of blood on his.

In morning 5 am she woke up. She cried but she knows the fact that jungkook didn't do that intentionally.

If he knows that he will k'll himself, so she get up slowly and wore her clothes and slowly get out from there..

Without looking at him..

For her luck that time in there all guards were sleeping. Then she reach her house and closed the door.

Please vote comment and follow guys
Don't be silent reader..

Don't take it seriously guys, it's just a fan fiction..

To be continued...