chapter 13

"what yn ,what are you saying then who is the father?? " He asked in shocked..

"It's my personal matter daddy and also you always wants to free from me" She was in her edge in crying..but still tried to control.

"So that's it please get out I don't want
You in my life and about baby's father you don't have worry about it". ...
I can handle, please leave me alone dad. She said while crying.

"no yn ,please I am sorry I know  I did very wrong to you please forgive me" He said while joining his hand in front of her..

"please dad" she said slowly in ..crying voice

"Leave me alone, I don't neet your help" She said and turn ..

Now he knows that she is not going to listen him..

Then junkook come at his mansion. He was crying and feel very sad.

Jukook had a maid her name is Maria she comfort jk, she is like mother to jk.

So he told  her everything about yn.

And yn is very close to mariya, she is the one who raised her and tell her about women stuff.

So he request her to bring yn back..

He don't have anyone in his life..

So next day she goes at her apartment for telling the actual truth..

She knock the door and yn opened when she saw mariya.. She ran and hugged her..

And started crying in her embrace..

"yn my baby I know you are in your difficult time but please be strong baby.. Strong for your baby and for your self" She said while slowly caressing her hair..

"I am here to tell u some truth" Yn looked at her in confusion.

Yn is now crying in her lap then she asked

What is truth Mariya....????

Please vote comment and follow guys..

To be continued....