chapter 15

After hearing junkook words yn start cry and hug him, he hug ber back and kiss her forhead.

"Dad I will come with you but i have one condition" She said and he looked at her in confusion..

"condition???? " Junkook asked..

She slowly get up from couch and turn .. Now her back facing him..

"That you will never asked me about babys father "She said while rubbing her palm..

He looked at her confusion..

Then he came in front of her..

"ok princess.. I will never ever ask you just come with me "he smiled and touch her baby bump first time.

Yn get goosebumps that time his touch feels like magical..

Then they come mansion junkook help yn to get in..

He is now care her like a child..
Sometimes she feel different when he touch her..

Right now she is sitting in there living room.

Junkook making dinner for them, he fired all maid from mansion because he don't want to people know that yn is pregnant without marriage.

She is staring at him while he was busy in cooking..

"I know i am handsome baby" he said in jocking way..

" no... I just" She said and looked down..

"it's ok baby.." He said while smiling..

She is now embarrassed.

"you have to eat more baby,You are looking so pale.." He said and arrange the food on dining table..

Then they started eating food after they done junkook bring her in her bedroom

"are you ok sweety if you need anything then call me "he said about to go but then she held his hand..

"yes sweety ... "He said and smiled..

"dad can u sleep with me" Junkook eyes winded..

"What?" He was little shocked...

To be continue...

Do vote.. And comment...

Guys please vote and comment don't be silent reader..
And also english is not my first language so i am sorry for my grammar mistakes.. I hope u understand 😘😘😘