chapter 2

Author pov.

Jk is not an old men. He is just 28. Why he don't love his daughter it's revel later in this story.

Yn is so innocent she don't know about cruel world, because jk always protect her.

When she got her first period she was 12 years old she didn't know about this

That morning she wake up early because of pain she don't know what happened to her. She goes jk room and knock the door.

End of pov.

"Yes come in" He said while closing his phone.

She came near the bed and stand there while looking down...

"What happened? " He asked in straight tone.

"dad I am not feeling well I feel pain in my tummy" She said while rubbing her palm..

"go to your room i am coming ,I'll bring you a tablet" He said while standing from his bed just then he noticed blood on her shorts.

"Yn" He called and she stopped and looked behind.

"Yes dad" She said and goes near him.

" turn"he said and looked carefully.. And yes it was blood.

He understood the situation.

"Yn go to your bathroom, and wait there I am coming" he said and she nodded in confusion.

She was in her bathroom and waiting for him still unaware.

After some time he came with some packet of pad and knock her bathroom.

She opened her door slowly and gave her that packed but she was so confused.

"What is this daddy" She asked..

He got frustrated.

"you got your first period,did't you know about this" He asked and she shook her head.

now he have tell her about period even he feel uncomfortable but he had no option.

" yn I know you are feeling uncomfortable but i have no option so just look at me i will tell u how to use it.
Don't be scared okk" He said and sit down on his knees..

That time she was wearing her crop top and Short's.

He said her to remove her shorts because her shorts and panty are stained with blood.

Then he took a new Short's and panty from her wardrobe she is still in her panty.

"ok now remove your panty" He said and turn around.

At first she look at him but then she lower her head and follow his command.

She slowly remove her panty now she is naked front of him at first he also close his eyes, but he have to put pad on her so
He slowly open his eyes.

He turned around but didn't looked at her.

"yn look at me it's a pad we have put it on your panty"He handed her fresh panty .

Now yn is standing and jk is on his knees in front of yn.

Then he put a pad on her panty and help her to wear.

Yn was feeling so embarrassed.

" now you understood how to use it" He asked and she nodded..

"ok.. Wear some fresh clothes" He said and came out..

Whole day she didn't came in front of junkook and he also know the reason.

But at dinner time when she still didn't came so he goes in her room and slowly opened door.

He saw that she was crying silently.

He slowly touch her forhead and she flinched.

"what happened sweety why are you crying? " He asked while sitting on her bed..

"Dad my tummy is hurting... I hate this thing" She said while caressing her lower area..

"I know.. Sweety but first you have to eat your food then I will give you pain killers it will help you" He said while holding her hand..

She nodded and slowly trying to sit up but then she see the bedsheet it stained.

She looked dawn.. And said..

"Sorry daddy."

"it's ok you have to change your pad" He said and goes at her cabinet.

Then he took out one fresh pad and panty with pajama. And handed to her.

She looked at him and said...

"can you please help me daddy.." She asked..

"no sweety I all ready teach you in morning now you have to do this by yourself.." He said.

She nodded her head and goes towards bathroom.

Junkook changed her bedsheet with new one.

After she done she came out and then they had there dinner and junkook gave her pill.

She was still feeling pain so junkook massaged her belly.

After some time she fall asleep..

And junkook slowly came out her room..

To be continued..

Please vote comment and follow guys...