chapter 5

One day jk was on his secret mission he told house made  ( mariya)to take care of yn. 

Yn never goes any club and party but Today her friends force her to come at club..

At first She refuse but they force her to come, when mariya go to her house yn sneak out from mansion.

Of course they have guard and men's all over mansion but yn secretly come out (at the end she is teenager kid so she also wants to party like her other friends) she go to club with her friends. She never drink alcohol but her friends force so she drink a little, she is not fully drunk. 

  Other side jungkook return from his mission but first time he failed in his mission his enemy ran out of his hand and he lose billian dollars. So he was he very angry.

He came at his club and goes in vip room.

It's not his first time doing this.. But this time he falied and he was so frustrated and angry...

He called one of his men and said him to bring a girl so he can get relax.

His men follow his command but that time none other is free and his  man also afraid that to tell him so they thought why not we bring a girl from outside.

And for bad luck yn was out of club. Her all friends were went because they all drunk  (it not like that they don't care about her but they all were drunk)

                                    so she thought that she can get a taxi. She was just waiting for taxi but suddenly a black van stop front of her and some men come out they force fully took her in van.

Because they have human tra......ng business so it's normal thing for them to kidnap a girl. They tide her hand and d'ug her. Now she can't move her hand and can't speak but still she is in her sence.

Her body just become numb. They bring her to club and at vip room the light is very dim she can't move  her body but she can see clearly..

And she knows it's over...

To be continue....

Please vote and comment follow...