chapter 4

Time passed quickly...

So now yn is in her high school. She is brilliant student and  jungkook allow her to make friends. Still she can't go out without his permission. She can't go to club like her other friends but still she was happy because she had some friends.

His name is taehung ( he has a girlfriend he is not interested in yn) yn is just his best friend. 

On the other side junkook is busy with his mafia stuff and human t......king.

He remember that one time his fiancee said that to stop human tra....king" You will be regret one day" And that time he also thinking about it but then the accident happened and he became a crual mafia, who didn't care anything.

     Whenever he he frustrated  and got angry he took out his all angr on sl. T at clubs because he has many club.

He never bring any girl at home. He do it at hotels and club.

Because he knows that yn is so innocent to understand these things.

He still remember the day when he bring a girl at home they were in his room by doing there stuff and that time yn was passed she heard there voices.

And she knock the door while asking.

"Daddy are you okk.. Are you hurt somewhere.." She asked very inocently.

And the girl who layed benath him giggle jungkook also try to control his laugh on her innocence.

"Yes I am totally ok yn go and sleep.." He said in strict tone.

Next day she was sitting on dinner table while having breakfast..

Junkook came from his room but the girl left all ready because junkook don't want her in front yn..

He sit besides her and start his brakfast..

Yn slowly looked at him but suddenly he also looked at her and she quickly  lower her head.

"Okk bye daddy.." She said and about to go then junkook stopped her..

She came near him.. And he hold her hand.. And asked..

"How's your study's going.. "

"Good.. It's good.. "She said while looking dawn..

"Okk go.. "He said and left her hand..

Her heartbeat going faster when he hold her hand..

Then she left... And goes towards the car..

                                       Now  twist began or you an say it karma..,

To be continued..

Please do vote... Comment and follow...