I WANT A BABY NOW

Hunter POV

"I want a baby now." I pulled my wife into my arm and inhaled her sweet scent. She laughed. "Hunter, I don't think a baby would be a good idea right now." I glared at her. "Don't look at me like that." She cut her eyes. I've been trying to control myself and my urges around her. Old me would have choked her right then and there. New me. . . I will let it go.

"Baby, I just started my career. A baby will put a stop to that. You know all my attention will go to that child." I wanted to roll my eyes. "I will be there too, you will not be alone." She just opened up her hair salon and business for her is booming. She loves it and I love that she loves it. "And even if you want to take a break you can. We are secured." "But I don't want to take a break." I hugged her a bit tighter.

I am a doctor, along the lines of my father before me as well as his father so on and so forth. My mother never worked, and her mother never worked so on and so forth as well but of course I fell in love with a woman who has been working her whole life. She claimed she finally got the life she wanted, after years of saving money from working at other salons.

I told her on our first date that she was the one and that what was mines was hers yet she has never taken one dime from me. It had made me angry yet my dick was so hard because she has been the only woman to ever turn me down. Everything that she wanted she got for herself and I gave her what she needed. "Where is your mind wondering off to?" She kissed my forehead, my cheek and then my lips slowly.

Mmm this is why I fell in love with her. "So gentle." "I can be rough." She grabbed my neck and choked me softly. "Kiss me." She took my lips in a soft kiss. "Harder." I moaned. She bit my lip and sucked on my tongue. I got up from my position and stood. I picked her up and made her wrap her legs around me.

I broke away from her kiss. "I'm gonna put a baby inside you. I've waited long enough." Truth be told, it's only been six months since we've been married. Six months of dating and six months of marriage. She once told me, I was moving a little too fast for her, but I nipped that in the bud. I told her I didn't date for fun. I dated to fall in love and get a wife. She didn't have a choice anyway. I laughed in her face when she tried asking for some space.

If she wanted space she should have been a fucking astronaut. Once she was in my clutches I made sure she couldn't escape and with my babies inside her belly it will ensure I will always be in her life. "I said no." She moaned when I threw her on the bed. I smirked at her and then took off my shirt. I grabbed her hands and rubbed them on my chest. "Are you denying me baby?" I climbed on the bed and took off her shorts and slowly removed her panties. "I'm not denying you, just delaying right now." She moaned when I licked her.

My plan was to torture her. Make her submit to me. I ate her out slowly. Doing all the things she liked, she played in my hair which I loved. But I couldn't give in to her. Right before she was about to cum I stopped. "Sorry love. I can't do this, I want a baby too much. I don't want you to get caught up." She looked at me. Her chest was heaving. She hated when I didn't let her finish, that's how I punish her.

I could tell she was having an internal argument with herself. She looked at me one more time and then sighed. I knew I had her. She gripped me and started kissing me again. "Fuck!" We took off the rest of our clothes. "Fuck me." "Say give me a baby." She was being stubborn. "Fine." I tried leaving her arms. She pulled me back. "Fuck your baby into me." "That's more like it." I did exactly what she asked me to do.

You can call it what you like. I got what I wanted. I fucked her hard and made sure my seed was deep inside. We didn't stop, even though we were both sore and aching. "Fuck that's hot." I watched my cum slip out of her and dipped two fingers into her catching it. "Don't waste any baby." She tripped closing her legs and getting up until I pushed her back down. "Stay there. My cum needs to stay inside you." "You came inside so many times. I think I'll be fine." "Don't get smart." I kissed her harder. "Thank you my love." "Shut up." I laughed. I'll let her have it. After all, she's giving me the greatest gift I can ask for.
.
.
.
.
.
TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER

"Y/N! Come get the kids." "No, I have to go to work." She was dressed for work even though I told her to stay home today. Jr was hitting me in the face and Zaina was being the quiet little angel she is but I knew she wouldn't stay like that if she saw her mommy leave and to be honest I couldn't blame her. I'm the exact same way.

Jr is our first born and he's 1 and a half. He'll be two next month. He was a mommy's boy and I couldn't blame him. I was actually jealous. I couldn't lay with my wife because her body hadn't recovered from our big boy but he was all up on her. He sucked her tiddies dry and left nothing for me. A year later our baby girl Zaina was born. She was a mommy's girl as well. I admit, it annoys me but I can see why. Y/N is an amazing mother and wife. I couldn't be more proud.

"I told you not to go to work today." "Baby I have a business to run. I at least have to go once a week and check on everything and everyone." "You don't. That's why you hired assistant managers." She smirked. "Look after the babies you begged me for." She whispered in my ear and kissed both of our kids. "I love you all." She kissed me on the lips. "Let's make another one when you get home!" I called after her. She smirked. "I'll take you up on that."