YOU ARE MINE

NORA POV

He leans forward then, and I can feel his lips brushing against my ear. "You are mine for the rest of your life," he whispers harshly, the warmth of his breath making my skin prickle with goosebumps. "Do you understand me, Nora? All of you—your pussy, your asshole, your fucking inner thoughts . . . It's all mine to use and abuse as I will. I own you, inside and out, in every way possible . . ." His sharp teeth sink into my earlobe, causing me to gasp at the sudden pain. "Do you understand me?" There is a dark note in his voice that scares me. This is new—he's never done this to me before—and my pulse soars sky-high as his fingers tighten around my throat, slowly but inexorably cutting off my air supply.

Rising panic sends adrenaline surging through my veins. "Yes . . ." I manage to rasp out, my fingers now clawing at his hand, trying to pry it away. To my horror, I start seeing stars, the room blurring and going dark in front of my eyes. Surely he doesn't mean to kill me . . . Surely he doesn't mean to kill me . . . I am terrified, yet for some strange reason, my sex throbs and electric shivers run over my skin as my arousal spirals inexorably higher.

"Good. Now tell me . . . whose wife are you?" His fingers tighten further, and the stars go supernova as my brain struggles to get enough oxygen. My body is on the brink of suffocation, yet it's more alive in this moment than it's ever been, every sensation sharpened and refined. The burning thickness of his cock inside my ass, the heat of his breath on my temple, the pulsing of my engorged clit—it's too much and not enough at the same time. I want to scream and struggle, but I can't move, can't breathe . . . and as if from far away, I hear Jeong demanding again, "Whose?"

Right before I pass out, his grip on my throat eases, and I choke out, "Yours" . . . even as my body convulses in a paroxysm of agonized ecstasy, the orgasm sudden and startlingly intense as much-needed oxygen rushes into my lungs.

Frantically gulping in air, I slump against him, trembling all over. I can't believe I came like this, without Jeong touching my sex at all.

I can't believe I came while being afraid of dying.

After a moment, I become conscious of his lips grazing my sweat-dampened cheek. "Yes," he murmurs, his hand now gently stroking my throat, "that's right, baby . . ." He's still buried inside me, his hard cock splitting me apart, invading me. "And what's your name?"

"Nora," I gasp out hoarsely, quivering as his fingers trail down from my neck to my breasts. I'm still wearing my sports bra, and his hand burrows under the tight material, cupping my breast.

"Nora what?" he persists, his fingers pinching my nipple. It's erect and sensitive from my orgasm, and his touch sends a fresh ripple of heat down to my core. "Nora what?"

"Nora Kai," I whisper, closing my eyes. It's a fact I will never forget now—and as Jeong resumes fucking me again, I know that Nora Soul will never exist again.

She is gone for good.