Say No Evil

Blondy walked into the bathroom, walking over to the sink to splash some water on her face. Something was wrong with that class, she just knew it. Ever since that Precious girl showed up at their school, there hasn't been a normal day. She knew there was some correlation, but had nothing to prove it. 

She jolted when she heard the bathroom door open and shut, turning to see that Precious had entered the bathroom.

"oh..its you." Blondy turned back to the mirror.

"Hi!" Precious answered, with her stupid sweet voice.

Blondy tried to ignore her as she splashed some more water on her face.

"Is something wrong, Blondy?" Precious asked, walking right next to her and getting right up in her face, "I'm starting to think you don't like me.."

"I like you just fine," Blondy said,stepping back and reaching for a paper towel, "Just leave me alone."

"Why, though? Lately, you never wanna talk to me, and keep avoiding me and Poka..why?"

"because you're fucking weird! Ever since you showed up, freaky shit keeps on happening!" Blondy yelled out, "Your fucking foster parents all of a sudden got hurt! The teacher got possessed by something! What have you been doing to us?!"

Precious stood there, eyes staring into Blondy's eyes. Blondy sensed danger, quickly darting past her to get to the bathroom door. She was stopped when Precious jerked back and grabbed her arm , yanking her back.

She fell on her butt on the floor,trying to pull her arm away.

"Let me go! Let me go!" she pleaded.
"What are you accusing me of, blondy?" Precious's voice seemed to change as she held blondy's arm in what felt like a vice grip, "You're really hurting my feelings."

"Nothing! nothing! I'm not accusing you of anything! Let go of me!" BLondy tried to pull away again, only for Precious to twist her wrist painfully.

"Blondy...if only you could understand.." Precious said, crouching down to meet Blondy's gaze.

She then seemed to take note of Blondy's wrist, seeing the cuts from where her sleeve had slipped down. 

"My, my..where did these come from?"

"NOWHERE! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" This seemed to give Blondy the strength to free herself from her attacker.

She pried her arm away and make a break for the door, feeling something knock her feet out from under her. She fell and her head hit the linoleum floor with a hard thump. 

Everything went dark for a moment before a dull throbbing ache woke her up. Precious was crouched in front of her, patting her head. Blondy yelped, sitting up and scooting away.

"Please...don't hurt me.." she began to sob as she inched away from the girl.

"oh you poor fool.." Precious Said, standing up and following her, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Y..you're not?" 
"No, silly. You're a child. You still have time to make up for your actions."

Blondy looked up at Precious, wiping her eyes. 
"oh...oh my god.."

"Silly child..your god isn't here." Precious responded with a giggle.

Precious then paused for a moment, hearing footsteps walking towards the bathroom. She then turned back to Blondy, bringing her finger up to her mouth.

"shhhh..."

Blondy quickly clamped her hands over her mouth, nodding as her tears spilled down her face. The two waited for what felt like ages before Precious grinned down at her blond hostage.

"Go on..tell whoever you want about this encounter. No one will ever believe you." 

With that, she turned and left the bathroom, leaving Blondy alone, sobbing and cowering under the sink.

̶S̶e̶e̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶E̶v̶i̶l̶
̶H̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶E̶v̶i̶l̶
̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶l̶
Do No Evil