|l Chapter 5 "Seeing the friend" l|

(Tommy POV) Tommy's finally going to be singing in this chapter finally!!

. . .

I made it back home just in time when it was too dark to see, I was going to go to the garden but it's too late for that I might just go to the cliff I always like to go and just look at the Moon. . .

I just need to put the groceries up. .

. . .

All right I'm done putting the groceries up I'm going to take my book and go near the cliff, the cliff that I'm talking about it's right near the L'Menberg crater mostly it's a place where I calm down if it's too late to go to the garden.

Some people do walk past that area but not at night well I hope so...

Walking up to the hill it's much calmer then I remember I always come here just to think or to let my stress just online or how I say it

talk to the Moon~. .

. . .

I do wonder how Tubbo and Ranboo were doing I'm surprised they didn't recognize me well it is been about 3 years since I seen them, it does hurt me that they don't remember me. .

Am I a fool for talking to a moon?

. . .

(Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars) I'm so happy doing this not sure why)

I stare at the moon for a while but then I started singing..

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away~ . .

I want you back, I want you back~

I get up from the tree I was sitting down there and look directly at the moon

My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand..

You're all I had, you're all I had..

While singing my ears tail and warns the side come out and I noticed that the Moon looks different to me now...

huh never happened before..

At night, when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself..

Talking to the moon~

Trying to get to you~

I realized that my voice is getting louder so now I hear it through the echo of the cliff I hope this doesn't wake anybody up..

In hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too,
Or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?

Oh-oh~

. . .

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town..

They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad~

But they don't know what I know~
'Cause when the sun goes down, someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back,

oh

I feel the moon being strong towards me, I feel like my volume of singing is going up the more I sing but the feeling I feel it's..

Familiar

At night, when the stars light up my room,
I sit by myself~

Talking to the moon~

Trying to get to you~

I noticed that tears are falling from my eyes I guess I am full of emotion after all..

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah..

Do you ever hear me calling?
(Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah) oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh..

I shake the thought I had in my mind and tried to go all in into what this is...

'Cause every night, I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you!~

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Oh-oh~

. . .

I know you're somewhere out there..

I hear something wrestling in the bushes..

Somewhere far away~

-------------------------------------------------------

. . . .

I saw the bush wrestling and then I saw a kid that was the same one at the grocery market I think his name was Michael when he saw me he got nervous, "hey it's okay I'm not going to hurt you, but what are you doing out here, it's in the middle of the night?"I said with worried and got closer to him.

"Scared.."he said well he shakes I think he had a nightmare, I know what that's like but I'm not sure how he got all the way out here snow Chester is really far away from here.

While I was in my thoughts Michael fell asleep in my arms while I was examining him well now I have to figure out a way to take him back to snow Chester.

I pick up the sleeping boy and bring him to my cabin well I prepare myself to go to snow Chester and bring them back to his home.

Timeskip when Tommy takes Michael back home.

. .

Michael was still sleeping my arms while I'm taking him back to his home, I think I've mentally prepared myself to meet his dads but hopefully I don't have any mentally panic attacks.

I walk along the snow I don't have a jacket so I'm kind of cold but I don't feel anything. I used to train with techno in the snow so I think I'll be fine..

I reached their mansion and knock on the door I hear it footsteps from behind and someone unlocking it, I see the person who opens it and it's tubbo who looking shocked to see me with his son asleep.

"Tommy is that you.."

/////--------( To be continued )-------\\\\\

I'm finally done with the part two of the second update sorry it took a while but I'm starting to lose motivation to keep writing this book mostly because I love a singing Tommy but I don't think anybody else would like this but I'm going to keep doing this because it's not like I had anything else to do

Noah out-

962
Words