I'm sorry 😔

Hello everyone 👋

I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to discontinue this book I really try to think of a way to not really do that, but other ways I just lost motivation and haven't been looking at dream smp lore and since it end, it's even harder..

And I always want to post something that is 100%, what I want to give you guys, but I just can't do that. . .

So with a heavy heart I'm going to have to end it this book, but that doesn't mean I will stop writing I'll just write something I'm motivated in, I guess

😭

I feel bad so ending this book so early, I can't even get to 10 chapters?!

Well that's what happens when something ends and you were too late to start. . .

But you're never late to do genshin impact, I guess. . .

. . . . .

Side note you might want to just exit out the book because the next line down below is just a conversation I had with myself. . 

You're wondering how do they have a conversation with myself, that's a question for another day

so you might not want to go down there😀

Trust me you don't want to go down there

You still here?

. . .

Good, you're not, anyways what am I saying?

Oh yeah so what happened if you suddenly get teleport into a world you didn't want to but then all of a sudden you realize you're in a bunch of anime boys heads and don't want to be, but then they start killing everyone that's basically everything yandere book, I have seen.

The voice "can you stop please you're talking so much but it's like 12:30 in the morning..."

Well I'm sorry but I have so many ideas but can't put on paper but even though people read some of the books I put out I still feel like I'm doing so bad but don't worry I only use my voice to read, but for you the voice you're going to someone stuck in my head. . .

The voice"if you're going to keep on talking then I'm just going to give you an idea. . how about you populate your favorite fictional band the 6reeze since no one does it?"

That's an amazing idea!! but do you the people that are following me are mostly only following me for the dream smp stuff?

You know what I'm done with this conversation I'm just going to do what you say so I can shut up wait a minute I haven't recording the whole THING?!?!

FU-