|I Chapter 6" seeing the past" l|

(Tubbo's POV)

"Tommy... is that you..?"my voice was weak I was too shocked to see my best friend in front of me I thought he died 3 years ago, but he's standing right in front of me with my adopted son.

He looks so different, his hair is longer, his eyes once blue are now Gray, he has cuts on his arms bandages on his hand he looks so different when we were younger... I guess that's what it's called growing up, but with Tommy it was trauma, death and exile...

"Your son was in the forest near where I was living, he said he had a nightmare.." he said he handing me Michael, Michael has been getting a lot of nightmares lately we're not sure why though...

"Thanks Tommy, Michael hasn't been getting a lot of sleep lately but it seems he fast asleep.."I was surprised that he's not talking as much, he so quiet.

. . .

"Do you want to come inside?"I asked, I really want to see how he's been doing lately you look so out of it and also so quiet I know that he is living in the forest since when he was brought back to life, he wanted to be in the forest instead of living in the city.

"No thanks Tubbo, I'm just going to have back home... it's really late."he said, I understand it's late but I really want to talk to him, it's been so long since I talked to my best friend.

"Oh, okay Tommy, well sleep tight and get home safe."I smiled at him and he smiled back, he was starting to walk back to his home and I closed the door.

'I hope I get to see him again soon'

. . .

Tommy's POV

I was walking back home and I was seriously almost about to break down in front of Tubbo, I haven't talked or seen him in about 2 years and I almost had a panic attack when I first saw him and I was about to break down in front of him when I was returning his son back.

I really need to get some sense back into me maybe tomorrow I can visit my garden and just hope, I won't have a panic attack again.

I can hear my heart beating so fast I might need to take a detour from my house to the garden.

the garden is the only place that makes me feel calm, my house doesn't do it that well.

Seriously heading to the garden it is late why don't you just go back home and sleep on it

Last time I did that, I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take medicine so yeah we're making a detour to the garden.

I started making my way to the garden it's a calm place and also I made a camping area there, so a case I end up staying overnight there, I won't be in the cold.

Once I made it there the garden still looks beautiful as ever even though it's overgrown the flower is always looks nice, it always seems to calm me down.

I'm on my way over to the camping site so I can get myself settled.

I laid my head down on the sleeping bag close my eyes and breathe in and breathe out, when I do it at home and doesn't work but here... it calms me down very easily.

And before I knew it I fell asleep...

. . . . .

. . .

. .

.

.

I open my eyes to say that I wasn't in my campsite, but in a room the walls were almost made of gold it was a fancy attire.

But there is one question on my mind "where am I". I question myself I get off on the floor I was on I look out the window that was obviously very close to me, but.. I saw terrorize me.

When I look outside the window, I see bodies laying on the ground blood everywhere people screaming run away I saw people getting killed in front of me.

There's so many screaming so much blood...

I walked away from the window I couldn't take myself from seeing that mess, but then I saw a door that was in front of me.

It was showing someone protecting a child they have blonde hair and orange on top of their head and little little for ears as well it almost look like me..

I saw them die with the baby in their hands but then the baby disappeared they were murdered ly in front of me...

When I blinked I felt tears in my eyes why do I feel sad for them...

But then I heard someone's voice...

"Even though I could not be with you I'll be with you in spirit..."

Then everything went dark...

. . . .

Then I woke up in the woods I checked to see if anything changed around me and it was the same as I left it but one thing was on my mind..

"Who the fuck was that"

/////--------( To be continued )-------\\\\\

Hi everyone thank you so much for 200+ reads!!

Honestly I thought no one would read this book and that's why I have stopped making chapters

I kind of stopped watching well reading DSMP books and stuff, I've been mostly into gaming books instead, but that doesn't mean this book will stop at any time it'll just be really really slow so this book is still continuing but it will be pretty slow...

Anyways I need to stop talking and let you just end the book from here since it's like 1:34 p.m. when I'm posting this.

All right I'm going to stop talking I'm out.

(961 words)