CHAPTER 6

Robin's POV
Today is the day i will confess to Beast Boy....in my dreams.
I wish i could do it in real life. I mean that's why i have this game I'm playing with him.

The game is simple, guess the whole word actually it will be a sentence but he doesn't need to know that now.

I feel like he will start to realize what it is after i give him 2 more words, meaning i would be closer to confessing but I'm still scared.

I don't wanna lose him. Not only is he my crush, but he is one of my best friends too.

I sighed deeply as i layed down on the sofa.
Currently I'm watching a movie with the rest of the team.

"Why do you keep sighing?" Beast Boy, who is sitting right next to me asked.

"Nothing, just some problems running threw my head."

"Oh, do you need some advice or i can just listen to you, so you can vent out. I'm here for you." He is just too sweet.

I leaned on his shoulders and sighed again.

"Thank you but right now all i want is to rest." I said as i turned my attention back on the movie.

"Hey, how about we go out so you can take your mind off some things?" He whispered to me since he wanted only for me to hear.

I lifted my head up from his shoulders and looked at him.

"That would be nice but i don't know. We have work to do a-"

"Oh come on. Let's have some fun! You need to relax a little every now and then." He smiled happily at me.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to be with him alone for a bit, before i confess he will hate me afterwards, so might aswell enjoy our time together.

"Sure."

We said to the team that we are going out to hang out and just went to dressed up more comfortably since we were all watching a movie in our pyjamas. Whenever we aren't doing anything special and decide to have a movie day, we just chill in our pyjamas and enjoy the movie.

-

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Do you have any suggestions?" He asked.

It might seems stupid but we could go somewhere where we can just relax, it is getting colder, it's not warm anymore but it will be still nice to just enjoy the scenery.

"How about the ocean?"

"You mean go to the beach? But it's getting colder so no way we could swim."

"Who said we're gonna swim, we can just relax by the ocean, also that place will be related to the next word." I winked at him and he immediately got happier upon hearing that.

"Let's go then!"

I took my leather jacket and took one for Beast Boy.
I put the jacket in his arms and he looked at me weirdly.

"We're going by my bike." I smirked as i put on the jacket.
He only nodded in return.

We got to our garage and i prepared myself by putting on the gloves and helmet i always have when I'm driving my motorbike.
I waited for him to put on his helmet and sit down behind me.

I took his arms and put them around my waist.

"Hold on tight, alright?" He quickly nodded and i put down the visor.

I drove off, we are driving for a few minutes and all i could think about is how he is holding me so close. His hands around my waist and him being leaned on my back.