2) Second chance at first line

After last night's events Lyla avoided Scott and Stiles mainly Scott after he gave her brother a separated shoulder.

Stiles kept trying to talk to Lyla and she knew she shouldn't be mad at him, but she was more, mad at him for thinking Derek was the killer just because Scott smelt a body in the woods.

It could have been anyone like his sister daughter mother whatever but no they automatically have to assume he's the killer Lyla thought.

Jackson soon came back out and both Lydia and Lyla stood up. "Did he do it" Lydia asked her boyfriend.

"He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me" Jackson said to them. "You should get one right before the game too, the pros do it all the time" Lydia said.

"You want to be a little high school amateur, or do you want to go pro" Lydia asked and they shared a quick kiss.

They eventually pulled away from the kiss. "I'm sure he will be fine" Lyla said. "I sure hope so" Lydia said and they left with Jackson.

>>>

"The scent was the same" Scott said scaring Stiles while he was too focused on Lyla not talking to them. "You sure" Stiles asked him, getting up.

"Yes" Scott said. "Did Lyla just leave" Scott asked. "I thought I saw her" Scott said. "Yeah, she left with Lydia and Jackson" Stiles said. "She's really mad at us" Scott said.

"Well, you did give her brother a separated shoulder and for the other thing she's upset because she doesn't think Derek is the killer" Stiles said.

"But we found the body at his place" Scott said. "She knows that, but she still doesn't believe he's the killer" Stiles said, and Scott sighed.

"So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property" Stiles said changing the subject.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl" Scott said. "I say we use it" Stiles said to him. "How" Scott asked Stiles.

"Tell me something first are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't" Stiles asked him.

"There are bite marks on the legs Stiles bite marks" Scott said. "Okay then we're going to need a shovel" Stiles told him, and they both left the hospital.

>>>

"Wait something's different" Scott said smelling something different. "Different how" Stiles asked.

"I don't know let's just get this over with" Scott said. They continued to shovel for the bed. "This is taking too long" Scott said.

"Just keep going" Stiles said. "What if he comes back, we should have brought Lyla" Scott said.

"She's not speaking to either of us besides I have a plan for that" Stiles told Scott. "Which is" Scott asked Stiles. "You run one way I run the other whoever he catches first too bad" Stiles said.

"I hate that plan" Scott told him. "Oh, stop, stop, stop" Stiles said when they were getting close to the body.

"Hurry" Scott told him. "I'm trying did he, have to tie the thing in like 900 knots" Stiles said.

"I'll do it" Scott said and untied the knots while Stiles and Scott noticed a wolf instead of a girl. "What is that" Stiles asked Scott. "It's a wolf" Scott said.

"Yeah, I can see that I thought you said you smelled blood as in human blood" Stiles asked Scott.

"I told you something was different" Scott told him. "Yeah, okay help me cover up" Stiles said, and Scott did as he said until Stiles looked over noticing something when Scott looked at him.