Zombie ate my boyfriend

HI I LIKE TACOS TEEHEE!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! SLAM! Stupid alarm clock, always interrupting my perfect dreams. "Nora are you up?" my mother yelled "yes I am" I shouted back. I put on my black flowy sheer button up with my Bando underneath, my amazing new combats and my favorite navy blue American eagle shorts, I went to comb the chocolate brown curly mess called my hair, then I straightened it because it's a special day today! Its me and my boyfriends year anniversary exactly a year ago he asked me out, I remember it like it was yesterday *Flashback* "Nora we've known each other since we were wearing diapers and always have seen you as a sister but I have to ask you something, will you be my girlfriend?" Jonah asked me his ocean blue eyes filled with hope and I said "Yes!!" he picked me up and swung me around and kissed me on the cheek. *end of flashback* my mom screaming from downstairs yelled " Nora if you don't hurry up you are walking to school, lets go, clocks a tickin' sweetie." "ok mother coming" i said in a mock posh tone. I grabbed my bag and phone and went to the car. We were almost at school when i saw a man limping and the way he walked i could tell he was in pain but my mom told me it's not our problem and i felt bad. I was at school first period Algebra woohoo what a joy i thought, i just want it to be lunch so i can see Jonah already im mean come on its our anniversary... BEEEEEEP! Yes class is over finally, now the classes i like, art is my favorite and its this period i was making a painting for Jonah, it was a heart with a lock in the middle, ribbon across the heart in a diagonal line up to the lock and a key with both of our initials on it with a rose pink background. One more touch and... Done. Jonah is going to love this I'm so excited for him to see this. Class was almost over and Mr.Renolds let us out early and now i have P.E. Were running today but i don't care because nothing can ruin this day! I ran got 8:17 on my mile run and now time for lunch. I dropped by the art room and my painting was still wet so i will just give it to him later. I was walking into the cafeteria and Rosa the lunch lady was running out of the kitchen screaming "EL DIABLO! EL DIABLO!" I followed her into and asked her what was wrong she looked at me with pleading eyes and told me that the devil has come and put a curse on the world and then she ran away like a maniac telling people to go, i heard something behind me a groan?